New World Order

Asian Rush Fan

That name: New World Woman or in Rush's case, New World Man, has anything to do with the New World Order. We know 2112 hints about it and the priests could be our government officials and the music represents freedom and creativity, which according to many researchers, is an anathema for the globalists. I mean it's evident in Rush's lyrics, though subtle, allows us to think not just linear but multi-directional. The Trees, according to Neil Peart was written after watching a cartoon about trees fighting...I think I saw that too wink.gif But there are connotations of Quebec wanting to secede from Canada and be its own country. Spirit of Radio criticizes former President Ronald Reagan's act to deregulate radio and by doing so, bands who go through what Rush went through, may not suceed. I may be thinking too deep, but I have to admit though, Rush does make me think and I really like that... a lot

QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Apr 15 2005, 07:28 PM)
I may be thinking too deep, but I have to admit though, Rush does make me think and I really like that... a lot

Yes. 2.gif always made me "think," and I learned much from them!

I started a VERY long time ago. I was in my early teens, so, I know a lot now laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

BTW, welcome to trf bekloppt.gif

Great post

QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Apr 15 2005, 07:28 PM)
That name: New World Woman or in Rush's case, New World Man, has anything to do with the New World Order. We know 2112 hints about it and the priests could be our government officials and the music represents freedom and creativity, which according to many researchers, is an anathema for the globalists. I mean it's evident in Rush's lyrics, though subtle, allows us to think not just linear but multi-directional. The Trees, according to Neil Peart was written after watching a cartoon about trees fighting...I think I saw that too wink.gif But there are connotations of Quebec wanting to secede from Canada and be its own country. Spirit of Radio criticizes former President Ronald Reagan's act to deregulate radio and by doing so, bands who go through what Rush went through, may not suceed. I may be thinking too deep, but I have to admit though, Rush does make me think and I really like that... a lot

Welcome aboard! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif cool10.gif Some interesting thoughts you have there though I have to say you are wrong about Spirit of Radio criticizing Reagan because Neil wrote that song in 1979 and Reagan didn't become President til 1981. I think the target of that song was the radio stations themselves. Being a Canadian your thought on the Quebec thing was interesting...I've always thought it was about racism myself.

Archived