YYZ vs. The Rhythm Method

Ru5h F@n

I would have to choose "The Rhythm Method" from the 1988 album, "A Show Of Hands". I found Neil Peart to be more wilder on the drums than he was on "YYZ" from the 1981 album "Exit....Stage Left". This is only my opinion. What do you think? 2.gif Rules!

QUOTE (Cygnus_X1 @ Apr 15 2005, 06:18 PM)
The Rhythm Method deffinatly.
I do agree with your comments about him being more wild on the drums and it also just sounds different to any of his other recorded solos to me....

Thanks for agreeing with me. Too bad Neil doesn't do more. He's so good at it. I like your signature. Pretty cool idea. I should have thought of that. 2.gif Rules!

I love them both. It's so hard to compare. The solo from YYZ is more of Neil playing harder and shall we say, "crazier", but they are two totally different solos it's just too hard for me to compare let alone choose one or the other. I think I like the one from ATWAS best. That one is just so hardcore classic Neil. NeilFinal.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Apr 15 2005, 08:40 PM)
The Rhythm Method - but on Different Stages. That is my absolute favorite drum solo.

Wow. I never knew he did another one on Different Stages Live. I gotta check this out. 2.gif Rules!

Archived