Can you call security on security???

fool4rush

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Aug 20 2010, 03:08 PM)
QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Aug 20 2010, 04:54 PM)
QUOTE (PariahDog @ Aug 20 2010, 02:43 PM)

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/07/so...h-mk-ultra.html

it all makes sense now. I knew Neil was up to shenanigans.

Just to clarify, that link was from a couple of years ago (S&A tour) when Rush security was supposedly on the lookout for Solaris Blueraven at Red Rocks after she had made some accusations against Neil and Michael Mosbach in her YouTube vids.

But I do think perhaps we're being punked here. An older female being thrown out of Red Rocks because "Rush has stalkers?" confused13.gif

actually im still watching this interview with Solaris and it has taken a very dark turn regarding Selena and Jackie. if this woman isnt locked up yet, she needs to be. I never knew about this.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look folks, I don't know who Greg is, I don't know who Solaris is.........I'm just telling my story. There is no "who shot JFK", there is no conspiracy. Stalking sucks and so do mean people. Believe whatever you want, the damage has been done!

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Aug 20 2010, 05:16 PM)
QUOTE (PariahDog @ Aug 20 2010, 03:08 PM)
QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Aug 20 2010, 04:54 PM)
QUOTE (PariahDog @ Aug 20 2010, 02:43 PM)

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/07/so...h-mk-ultra.html

it all makes sense now. I knew Neil was up to shenanigans.

Just to clarify, that link was from a couple of years ago (S&A tour) when Rush security was supposedly on the lookout for Solaris Blueraven at Red Rocks after she had made some accusations against Neil and Michael Mosbach in her YouTube vids.

But I do think perhaps we're being punked here. An older female being thrown out of Red Rocks because "Rush has stalkers?" confused13.gif

actually im still watching this interview with Solaris and it has taken a very dark turn regarding Selena and Jackie. if this woman isnt locked up yet, she needs to be. I never knew about this.

Yes, I recently watched this too. Her accusations regarding that stuff were really messed up....I dont blame them for watching out for her...she's out of her skull

QUOTE (fool4rush @ Aug 20 2010, 03:37 PM)
Look folks, I don't know who Greg is, I don't know who Solaris is.........I'm just telling my story. There is no "who shot JFK", there is no conspiracy. Stalking sucks and so do mean people. Believe whatever you want, the damage has been done!

you're being very vague. security grabs you for no reason, walks you out of the venue and says "rush has stalkers"...

yeah ok, and then what happened? they just told you to go back to your seat?

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Aug 20 2010, 05:42 PM)

you're being very vague. security grabs you for no reason, walks you out of the venue and says "rush has stalkers"...

No, she said "it happened so fast that I was then left standing out side alone w/ no purse, no id, no renta car keys, no plane tix home..."

fool4rush, I agree that you could help us understand by offering more details about what exactly happened. Something about your account doesn't add up.

It seems illogical that security would man-handle an older female who wasn't causing any problems, throw her out of the venue, and just say that "Rush has stalkers."

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Aug 20 2010, 03:42 PM)

To be kind...

I am leaning towards this.

If I paid top dollar to sit in the pit, there would be hell to pay if I was removed during the concert.

Look, I am a pretty big guy, and I can't believe that you were removed for no reason...

QUOTE (fool4rush @ Aug 20 2010, 05:37 PM)

Ma'am, were you drunk at this show?

QUOTE (Joshua @ Aug 20 2010, 08:40 PM)

If security threw out all of the drunks at a rock concert, even a Rush show, the band would be playing to maybe a half-full house midway through the second set.

As for Solaris BlueRaven: yes, the woman's Pringles have left the can. But if security had mistaken our OP for Miss BlueRaven, she'd have been arrested, not just tossed. There's a restraining order against Bluey.

Who hasn't seen, or directly encountered, overzealous security? They get their black shirts and flashlights and radios and suddenly it's as if they're Secret Service and every camera is a gun in disguise.

Maybe there's more to the story. Dunno, until someone else on this board who's been here long enough to be regarded as "trustworthy" speaks up. Odd we don't have anyone else yet who was in the pit that night and saw what happened.

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (colfishnski @ Aug 20 2010, 11:40 AM)
Please.... These forums blow things way out of proportion. I wasn't at Monday's show, but was for Wednesdays. It was freaking terrific. I mean flat out one of the best single rock shows, if not the best, I have ever seen.

It's fun to harp on a few mistakes here and there, but come on... these guys are almost 60 and they put on as flawless of a show as any band in music today. Let's not get carried away with nit-picking every little deviation from the original recordings.

Well, I'm guilty of sayng in the 8/18 Red Rocks thread that the ending of Tom Sawyer was a train wreck but I made it clear that the show was really excellent. I agree that the nits get picked around here until scabs cover the whole beast. It was a great show, even with a few little warts. Or maybe those were moles. I say! Do you mind if I touch it?

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Aug 20 2010, 02:27 PM)
This whole thread is a wtf.gif if I've ever seen one

Yes, Rush has stalkers. What in the world gave them the impression you were one?

Seeking an autograph for her notebook and night vision goggles?

OP, were you drinking or something? Maybe you didn't realize and said / did something to get the guards on you. confused13.gif

I call bullshit ... if I was to suffer the atrocities that you fabricated, I sure as to hell wouldn't beg for mercy at the forum of the band who's concert you attended ... I would have called a good lawyer who isn't a Rush fan wink.gif , and then anyone who cares could read it on TMZ or whatever else is current in the "give me some f***ing attention" industry. bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Aug 20 2010, 11:16 PM)
By any chance do you fit the DESCRIPTION of Solaris Blueraven? confused13.gif

As I mentioned earlier in the thread - if she'd been mistaken for BlueRaven, they'd have arrested her, since there's a restraining order. Doubtful even that she'd have made it past the gate.

You do learn things on CP sometimes! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 20 2010, 07:51 PM)
QUOTE (Joshua @ Aug 20 2010, 08:40 PM)

If security threw out all of the drunks at a rock concert, even a Rush show, the band would be playing to maybe a half-full house midway through the second set.

Certainly. I'm just jumping into the investigation and that was a question I hadn't seen asked in this thread. I'm not saying folks shouldn't get their drunk on at a Rush show as I've done so in the past myself. However, if she was drunk, that gives us a possible explanation for her expulsion. Some drunks are blind to their being a problem at a concert. At the S&A shows I attended, I saw a few, both male and female, drunks who were "done". They were distractions to those around them. Some drunks are tolerable, others not so much. I hope her getting the lasso was legitimate because she was a problem for her row. Otherwise... damn, that sucks. sad.gif

QUOTE (Spoutnik @ Aug 20 2010, 11:58 PM)
QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Aug 20 2010, 05:37 PM)
http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/07/solaris-blueraven-rush-mk-ultra.html

I dont blame them for watching out for her...she's out of her skull

It's a brain disease ( Schizophrenia )

Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

She is mentally ill, as is Mark Zahn. You don't need to be a psychiatrist to see that. For that reason, I don't make fun of them.

Some of the posts I've read over on CP about Solaris (from the estimable and accurate, if mysterious Kroy Wen) make a point of stating that SHOULD she get arrested for violating the restraining order, their #1 priority is to try to get her into treatment. It's sad.

The fact that it's a pathological illness doesn't make these two people any less dangerous, though.

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 20 2010, 11:02 PM)

The fact that it's a pathological illness doesn't make these two people any less dangerous, though.

Some people who have auditive hallucination can kill, i saw that very often in the news like a man who kill all his family cause he thinked they were the devil that what he heard in his head...

I think that many of us here at TRF are feeling especially "gun shy" about oddities, given the week or so we've had here, with...interesting personalities showing up and wreaking a bit o'havoc.

I don't think any of us set out to discredit the OP's claim - it just seems a very odd, very uncharacteristic thing to happen at a Rush show (at least in my limited experience).

If indeed something amiss happened, with no provocation on the OP's part, then a better choice would've been to consult with authorities and/or a lawyer, rather than announce this to the Rush world on a Rush fan board.

I think that eventually the whole story will come out. I'm quite sure that Rush's security has class and knows how to deal with things in a better fashion than this - so let's see what happens as time passes, and we get the entire story.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 21 2010, 08:55 AM)
I think that eventually the whole story will come out. I'm quite sure that Rush's security has class and knows how to deal with things in a better fashion than this - so let's see what happens as time passes, and we get the entire story.

It does seem odd. But then again, Rush's security are WAY different from the over-roided venue security staff. We don't know who the OP is alleging manhandled her out of the show. But if it DID happen, my money's on the locals.

Scenario: We know Michael Mosbach has his team meet with the facility staff a few hours before the show. Given that it's Red Rocks and they're on the lookout for a couple of specific individuals who are very real potential threats, I'm sure that was addressed at length. Goons get all pumped about the possibility of "saving" the band and being heros. That would explain the overzealousness, as well as the watered-down "Rush has stalkers" explanation given the OP.

Now, I agree that it ought to be pursued via legal means, and that the OP might be hurting her case, if she has one, by posting on a board. (Not a lawyer, and haven't stayed in a Holiday Inn Express in ages. Just common sense).

QUOTE (Tinwoodsman @ Aug 20 2010, 09:16 PM)
I call bullshit ... if I was to suffer the atrocities that you fabricated, I sure as to hell wouldn't beg for mercy at the forum of the band who's concert you attended ... I would have called a good lawyer who isn't a Rush fan wink.gif , and then anyone who cares could read it on TMZ or whatever else is current in the "give me some f***ing attention" industry. bekloppt.gif

Yep.

1022.gif

Y'know... i'm kinda disgusted with most of this.

Just cuz we all love 2.gif doesn't mean that horrible things don't happen at their shows to good people.

It's severely possible that this woman is NOTHING like Solaris or that other kook, that she's just a fan that got ASSAULTED at a show by some ex-jock, never a cop, roided up FUCKTARD.

And instead of getting any kind of help here, like she asked for... most of you are cyberlly assaulting her more, making the whole thing MORE of a nightmare.

I've seen asshole security guards do some horrendous things to people at shows. Go to a metal concert and crowd surf. If you're a chick, nine out ot ten times, security will cop a feel on you, JUST BECAUSE. Seen it a million times, and they all backslap each other afterwards.

Went to see MegaDeth not too long ago, and the security were pounding on kids that surfed. Surfing is allowed, but the security just didn't want to be bothered to do their jobs. Dave Mustaine himself, had to grab one of the idiots from stage, and shake some sense into him.

Saw a security guard take a woman's camera from her, take out the card, and snap it. Didn't return her camera either. Don't know the final outcome of that, but it was at a damn club, for a band that is fan photo friendly and wouldn't have approved of this.

As a 2.gif fan, I have total respect for Mosbach's crew, but he has no authority over the idiot venue guards.

I hope none of you ever have a bad experience at a show and want to discuss it here, cuz we're obviously not very tolerant of others cuz we're such hopped up 2.gif groupies to even think that bad shit can happen to people at a show. ESPECIALLY if they weren't already members of TRF. Then they MUST be Solaris type whack-jobs.

To the OP. I hope you do everything in your power to bring this fucktard to justice. Sue the venue's balls off and help STOP this shit from happening at shows. And don't let this sad introduction to TRF run you away. Things can be better around here. Maybe too many of us are LOSING IT, and think that 2.gif concerts are little slices of Nirvana, where nothing bad could EVER happen.

Good luck.