Can you call security on security???

fool4rush

Let me rephrase......I apologize for the verbiage, I cannot speak for the band. So, officially, I don't know.....I can tell you this, I have never been accused of being a stalker, and I have been to many shows, 35yrs worth, right up front, never had any kind of problem. In 35 yrs, no one has ever treated me badly, usually the security is enjoying the show as much as I am.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fool4rush @ Aug 20 2010, 01:17 PM)
Thank you, those of you that have kind words, it really means a lot to me.
Sounds like some of you have had a taste of some form of security abuse. I am hearing more stories about some stalker action in Irvine ?? Redrocks?? Other venues???
I know nothing about all that, but it does explain some of the hyper-active security.
What ya can't be a chick and into RUSH now w/out someone assuming your a stalker?

As for the show, up until then it was fantastic.

Red Rocks is where they are on the lookout for Mark Zahn, I think - he's the loon who has all of the wacky videos on YouTube. Neil mentions him in Roadshow - the guy has threatened physical harm to him.

That said, the fact that you're a girl ought to preclude any mistaken identity. confused13.gif

Just wondering if they (security) are on super hyper-alert, maybe a little jumpy, at Red Rocks?

They are on the lookout for that schizo, Solaris something at Red Rocks as well. But I believe Rush security would spot her immediately. I can't fathom why anyone would pull a person out of the audience and call them a stalker. Scary. It sounds more like security stalking the fans.

Was this Monday or Wednesday?

I was at Monday's show and the security there were extremely overzealous, I thought, at least at the end. Only a couple of minutes or so after the final video wrapped up, they were yelling aggressively at people to get out.

The whole show felt cursed by the end, with all the technical issues that took place and I sensed that the band was unhappy. All in all it wasn't a great way to introduce my wife to the band.

I think I might travel to see them next tour, if there is one.

QUOTE (fool4rush @ Aug 20 2010, 11:30 AM)
Right when the band left the stage before the encore. Please contact me privately if you
can help my case. Thanks!

You still havent told us what security said to you after they dragged you out?

I think you can chalk it up to an overzealous fascist wannabe.....that is what I think.

too many of these "doodze" think they are somebody when they work a show. A shame.

was there any further explanation other than Rush has stalkers given? What did they say later?

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Aug 20 2010, 04:54 PM)
"Rushernie" has one post, he joined today and it happens to be in defense of this chick who supposedly got thrown out. That's all he's posted here, methinks its same person, 2 accounts. There's something rotten in Denmark.
wtf.gif

Nope. They're three states apart from each other.

QUOTE (NaturalScientist75 @ Aug 20 2010, 11:13 AM)

You should definitely try to find vids. 
Let us know how this all turns out.

I've got video of most of the show shot from row 7. I've got all of the Moving Pitchers segment recorded. Try to narrow down when it happened and I'll search my vids. No guarantee that you'll be visible as I was panning and zooming, etc. Let me know about what seat you were in as that will help too. +/- 5 seats is fine. I've barley looked at them so far because I've been editing the audio (and having a blast playing it back!). Sorry you got hassled.

Edited by Clue69Less

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 20 2010, 01:58 PM)
"Rushernie" has one post, he joined today and it happens to be in defense of this chick who supposedly got thrown out. That's all he's posted here, methinks its same person, 2 accounts. There's something rotten in Denmark.
wtf.gif

there's still a stench in the air...

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Aug 20 2010, 05:12 PM)
wtf.gif

No doubt. There's more to this story than we're seeing here.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 20 2010, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Aug 20 2010, 05:12 PM)
wtf.gif

No doubt. There's more to this story than we're seeing here.

yes.gif

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Aug 20 2010, 02:43 PM)
Why am I reminded of Solaris Blueraven? ph34r.gif

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WJXXZTYSL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/07/so...h-mk-ultra.html

it all makes sense now. I knew Neil was up to shenanigans.

Edited by Rushman14

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Aug 20 2010, 04:54 PM)
QUOTE (PariahDog @ Aug 20 2010, 02:43 PM)

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/07/so...h-mk-ultra.html

it all makes sense now. I knew Neil was up to shenanigans.

Just to clarify, that link was from a couple of years ago (S&A tour) when Rush security was supposedly on the lookout for Solaris Blueraven at Red Rocks after she had made some accusations against Neil and Michael Mosbach in her YouTube vids.

But I do think perhaps we're being punked here. An older female being thrown out of Red Rocks because "Rush has stalkers?" confused13.gif

Edited by PariahDog