When Alex gets mad...

rugen

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Aug 14 2010, 12:18 PM)
This is great. I vote we make this into a full emoticon. You know, to keep the trolls at bay. [/quote]
laugh.gif The funny thing is now that we have this clip, we can use it in any situations:

http://a.imageshack.us/img85/1619/alexstopportnoy.gif

tongue.gif

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Aug 14 2010, 08:50 PM)
So I guess he's mad at that lady bombarding him with drunken compliments "your wife is so lucky!" and there's something really weird she says at 1:06 "you want me to show you around my ______?" ______ isn't a censor, I can't understand what she says next.

Let's all go with the theory that she flashed him, and that's when he lost it.
Ignoring the uploader's strange comments about him yelling at a guy he knew, it makes perfect sense that he'd be telling the lady to stop. Or maybe someone was holding up a sign that said something that ticked him off?

OMG. I hadn't listened closely enough to the whole thing. I pretty much went right to the mark the OP pointed out. You CAN hear this woman hollering at him the WHOLE time. Even during his solo. And I believe I heard her say something about her p***y at one point. Jesus Christ. I don't blame him for begging her to stop. I would have been hell mad if I were standing close to her. She seemed pretty irritating.

wacko.gif

The last time I saw Alex annoyed was when I asked for an autograph after I following him in the venue parking lot on a Sunday afternoon. He had just got his r/c plane out of a tree and was walking back to the capital centre. He said something to the effect of "this isn't my work time", signed my album and left without ever looking at me or saying anything else. I felt embarrassed and sad that I pissed him off. He was my one and only idol then. This was in '81.

I'm sure he won't be to happy to see that gif. It is a great one, nonetheless.

Edited by GeminiRising79

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Aug 15 2010, 10:46 AM)
The last time I saw Alex annoyed was when I asked for an autograph after I following him in the venue parking lot on a Sunday afternoon. He had just got his r/c plane out of a tree and was walking back to the capital centre. He said something to the effect of "this isn't my work time", signed my album and left without ever looking at me or saying anything else. I felt embarrassed and sad that I upset him. He was my one and only idol then. This was in '81.

sad.gif

QUOTE (Nathan @ Aug 15 2010, 07:13 AM)
idk, with his monitors in, I doubt he can here much in particular from the audience. Was probably something someone was doing. Maybe he was joking.

Great animation, nonetheless!

You can hear a woman shouting pretty clearly though during his solo. I'm sure he heard that and even if he couldn't hear everything she was saying, he could probably see her flapping her gums at him. She was saying some questionable things!

I joke about Al's hottness and I have a good time with it but this woman crosses the line. She's heckling him!

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 15 2010, 07:56 AM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Aug 15 2010, 10:46 AM)
The last time I saw Alex annoyed was when I asked for an autograph after I following him in the venue parking lot on a Sunday afternoon. He had just got his r/c plane out of a tree and was walking back to the capital centre.  He said something to the effect of "this isn't my work time", signed my album and left without ever looking at me or saying anything else. I felt embarrassed and sad that I upset him.  He was my one and only idol then.  This was in '81.

sad.gif

I'm with you. I sent a package to the Seattle show. I sent some funny items and some things to be signed. A few items were returned. One unsigned, the other untouched. I actually made something and have a feeling it's in the trash somewhere.

*sigh*

Last time I try to be a funny fan.

What kind of impresses me is that he just carries on performing the whole time. Yeah, I know he's a pro and can probably play CTTH backwards on an upside-down guitar while under general anesthetic, but still.

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 15 2010, 06:03 PM)
What kind of impresses me is that he just carries on performing the whole time. Yeah, I know he's a pro and can probably play CTTH backwards on an upside-down guitar while under general anesthetic, but still.

Exactly. You kind of get the feeling he could debate a cable bill, while pointing at the bill and yelling at a clerk, all while playing CttH.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 15 2010, 04:18 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 15 2010, 06:03 PM)
What kind of impresses me is that he just carries on performing the whole time.  Yeah, I know he's a pro and can probably play CTTH backwards on an upside-down guitar while under general anesthetic, but still.

Exactly. You kind of get the feeling he could debate a cable bill, while pointing at the bill and yelling at a clerk, all while playing CttH.

What makes you think he hasn't done just that.

tongue.gif