• Please log in to reply
863 replies to this topic

#861 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79700 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:21 AM

Yuor_Lnio, have you ever heard some music like What If Pink Floyd Did Doctor Who, What If Tangerine Dream Did Doctor Who, What If Vangelis Did Doctor Who, What If John Carpenter Did Doctor Who, What If Kraftwerk Did Doctor Who..? They're on Youtube and pretty good.

Sponsored Post

#862 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 63452 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted Yesterday, 03:24 PM

As well as the usual Christmas lights, this year our village has a TARDIS!

Posted Image

Obviously in honour of the fact that the upcoming Doctor, Jodie Whitaker, was born and raised in the village, some mystery people have got together and had this awesome model specially built and placed on the side of the street. I couldn't believe it when I first saw it!!! :yay:

#863 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

The Sphere

• Members
  • 9892 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:00 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 14 December 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

Posted Image

Obviously in honour of the fact that the upcoming Doctor, Jodie Whitaker, was born and raised in the village, some mystery people have got together and had this awesome model specially built and placed on the side of the street. I couldn't believe it when I first saw it!!! :yay:

Did you try to open it?

#864 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

Professor Gumby

• Members
  • 63452 posts
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted Yesterday, 08:12 PM

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 14 December 2017 - 04:00 PM, said:

View PostYour_Lion, on 14 December 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

Posted Image

Did you try to open it?
I tried but I couldn't get in :lol: Looks like I don't get to be the new companion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users