Just for fun

Digital Man

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (owlswing @ Feb 28 2007, 05:50 PM)
Why females should avoid a girls night out after they are married.

The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls". I told my
husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!"

Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily. Around 3a.m., a bit worse for wear, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times.

Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed...3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT!)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him "Midnight". He didn't seem concerned at all. Whew! Got away with that one! Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked him why. He said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed 3 times, then said, "Oh sh*t.", cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 2 times, giggled, Cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Sep 9 2012, 08:35 PM)
http://i.imgur.com/dlZQr.jpg

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif