Rush Covers

karkarius

Below is a rapidshare link to a zip file of some Rush covers by two different bands I was in. I am doing the lead vocals. I cannot sing like this anymore. But I was very lucky back in the day to hook up with some great musicians. The name of the bands was Blackjack & The Bones.

I think only 10 people will be able to download it. Then I'll have to re-upload it again. Unless one of you can do it for me. Thanks for that in advance.

I'd love to get your opinions on the vocals and musicianship.

Bones & BJ - Rush Covers

I wasn't sure if I should post these in the Different Stages forum. I figured that was strictly for the real Rush. So hope I didn't make a mistake here.

2.gif

Pretty cool.

I was cocky enough to want to cover RUSH tunes back in the day when I played, but we never had a guitar player who could hang.

Yeah, this ain't bar chords dude. Ok, we'll play Whole Lotta Rosie.

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Aug 9 2010, 10:37 PM)
Pretty cool.

I was cocky enough to want to cover RUSH tunes back in the day when I played, but we never had a guitar player who could hang.

Yeah, this ain't bar chords dude. Ok, we'll play Whole Lotta Rosie.

LOL! I like AC/DC too. The guitar player of those two bands could play them quite well. It was hard on the voice to sing AC/DC though. Actually it was harder on my skull. lol

2.gif

Archived