DiGiorno Pizza!

Tarkus406

So what do you say?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. So what do you say?

• It's pretty good!
    • It's okay, but the crust tastes funny.
    • It's not delivery, It's Disgusting!

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Aug 2 2010, 10:04 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 2 2010, 06:15 AM)
What's with you pizza elitist scumbags?!  New York pizza this, deep dish Chicago pizza that, bla-bla-pizza that, yet nobody has mentioned pizza from Italy itself.  Sheesh!!!  pokey.gif

Here are my pizza ratings based on what I've tried:
Pizza in Italy: f***ing good
New York pizza: f***ing good
Deep dish Chicago pizza: f***ing good
local Ma & Pop Pizzeria's in Anycity U.S.A. and many other places across the planet: f***ing good

There's good pizza to be found throughout the universe and I challenge all TRFers to go out, find them, and try them all tongue.gif

Oh, and DiGiorno pizza...well, it's not "f***ing good" but I'm not turning my nose up against it

wink.gif
trink38.gif

Well, you know what they say about pizza. It's like sex. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. LOL

Yeah...pretty much

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frozen pizza is never good IMO.

I agree with the NY Pizzarias around the state here. Yummmmmm

If I have to eat pizza out in a chain restaurant, Pizzaria Uno is probably tops. Pizza Hut, Dominos, Little Ceasars, etc all suck!

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Aug 2 2010, 10:04 AM)
What's with you pizza elitist scumbags?!  New York pizza this, deep dish Chicago pizza that, bla-bla-pizza that, yet nobody has mentioned pizza from Italy itself.  Sheesh!!!  pokey.gif

local Ma & Pop Pizzeria's in Anycity U.S.A. and many other places across the planet: f***ing good

There's good pizza to be found throughout the universe and I challenge all TRFers to go out, find them, and try them all tongue.gif

Oh, and DiGiorno pizza...well, it's not "f***ing good" but I'm not turning my nose up against it

wink.gif
trink38.gif

Well, you know what they say about pizza. It's like sex. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. LOL

"this pizza is like sex, except I'm having it"

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 2 2010, 08:23 AM)

wink.gif
trink38.gif

I have. (See above). My limited experiences with pizza in Italy were not good ones. In fact, it was the WORST pizza I've had anywhere.

There was a ranking of pizzerias last year by a group of food writers/critics from publications like Food & Wine and Epicurious. The winner was a place in Arizona.

Oh yeah! I live 10 minutes away from one of the Top-10 winners. Carminuccio's Pizzeria in Newtown, CT. I've had one pie from there, and it was deserving of its rank yes.gif

We just had a birthday party for one of the neighbor's kids at their house, and the mother served up all kinds of tasty pizza. I was surprised at the variety of flavors that were coming out there, and they were all really good!

And then I saw that she had gone to Sam's Club and bought all the varieties of DiGiorno pizzas. I was surprised! I think it's all in how you cook the pizza (and being a really good homemaker, she knew a lot about that).

Needless to say, I voted the first option.

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jul 31 2010, 11:23 PM)
i will never enjoy frozen pizza. No matter how good it gets, it's still frozen. end of story.

The crust on frozen pizza is always weird and makes my tummy hurt. Stuff never sits well.

It's too easy to make your own pizza. You can get dough from quite a few places and make it however you like, plus, it bakes up quickly. If I lived in NY, I would never make my own I think! I love thin crust pizza. I hate, absolutely hate deep-dish pizza.

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Aug 2 2010, 07:04 AM)

wink.gif
trink38.gif

No. No. No. And, no. Bad sex is still bad sex. Bad pizza is still bad pizza.

Update: I've found that DiGiorno is a little more bearable when you cook the shit out of them. Like close to burnt. Adds a good satisfying CRUNCH that overpowers the weird taste. laugh.gif

EVERYONE has a favorite pizza and it is often one that is either close to the geographically or one that they ate growing up (especially true of that place is now closed-down). I used to travel a lot for business and tried pizza all over the country including many in NY and Chicago.

The best pizza I have ever had is actually in Austin, Texas, bizarre as it may sound.

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Jul 31 2010, 11:27 PM)
I live in NYC. Nuff said

^^ This

QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ Aug 2 2010, 08:47 PM)
Frozen pizza is like sex....

Even the worst pizza....is pretty damn good.

and maybe someday you will experience good sex and you will realize that bad pizza sucks. atickhum.gif

QUOTE (tick @ May 9 2011, 07:39 AM)

and maybe someday you will experience good sex and you will realize that bad pizza sucks. atickhum.gif

laugh.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ May 9 2011, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ May 9 2011, 07:39 AM)

laugh.gif yes.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif