r30 dvd bottleg

limbo

i dont have the bootlege for the viewing and would like one but have nothing of value except a little green stuff with some dead presidents on them if any one would be willing burn one for me that would be grrrrrrrrrrrreat

QUOTE (limbo @ Apr 11 2005, 03:54 PM)
i dont have the bootlege for the viewing and would like one but have nothing of value except a little green stuff with some dead presidents on them if any one would be willing burn one for me that would be grrrrrrrrrrrreat

Me too.

I would like an R30 DVD bootleg but have nothing to trade but I have money.

From what I heard, the only way to get it is a B&P. You can't actually buy it from someone, that's illegal. You have to provide the blank DVDs and the return postage mailer envelope.

Unfortunately there may not be enough time to do that now.

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Apr 11 2005, 05:17 PM)
Look in the Different Stages topic

The DS forum is a fantastic resource for starting or continuing a collection. Many people are happy to do B&Ps and, if you have broadband, you might also consider downloading via torrents. All of this can be explained in that forum.

QUOTE (Mereas @ Apr 13 2005, 01:29 PM)
From what show is the bootleg?
And even more interesting, hows the quality,
both audible and visually...?

The R30 RCMH 3DVD bootleg video from 08/18/2004 is probably the best produced bootleg video available today.. It's a three camera shoot of the entire show on 3 DVD's.. It's quite impressive. I actually like it better than Rush in Rio.

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 13 2005, 03:53 PM)
QUOTE (Mereas @ Apr 13 2005, 01:29 PM)
From what show is the bootleg?
And even more interesting, hows the quality,
both audible and visually...?

The R30 RCMH 3DVD bootleg video from 08/18/2004 is probably the best produced bootleg video available today.. It's a three camera shoot of the entire show on 3 DVD's.. It's quite impressive. I actually like it better than Rush in Rio.

Ye I have to agree it is a very well done project indeed. The sound, the camera work, the way it was put together was very impressive. highly recommended! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif yes.gif

Archived