If you were to make a movie...

Tom Sawyer

Which song would you prefer to use?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you prefer to use?

• Xanadu
    • Fountain of Lamneth
    • Cygnus X-1

Most definitely 2112.

i think 2112 would be awesome. It could sort of be a musical, it would be eally cool.

like the intro is all the overture and just like video of the star of the film going into the plot of the movie. then like when they introduce the priest the could play the temples of the syrinx, i just keep picturing a big movie scene where there is a bunch of priest welcoming him and singing that song in geddy's freakishly high pitched voice. It looks so cool in my head. they could like play paret of the songs evey once in a while to go with the movie you know.

2112 seems to me like it would've fit in as one of those sci fi fantasy 80's movies that all popped up out of nowhere like, neverending stories, dark crystal(i think thats what it was called), labyrinth, movies like that. It would be pretty entertaining to say the least.

QUOTE (Spike @ Apr 12 2005, 11:33 AM)
My choice isn't on the list.....

I'd make a silent film about La Villa Strangiato!!

rofl3.gif trink39.gif Good One!

QUOTE (rushstarboy37 @ Apr 15 2005, 11:31 AM)
i think 2112 would be awesome. It could sort of be a musical, it would be eally cool.

No, that would suck. Look what they did to Tommy...that was my favorite Who album until I saw the movie... 062802puke_prv.gif

If we're talking about a full-length feature based on one of these songs, I'd have to go with Cygnus X-1.

I used to think 2112 would make a great movie, but you'd have to add a fair amount to the storyline to make a full movie.

However, if we're talking about something closer to a music video, I think 2112 would work splendidly. trink39.gif

Archived