Poopchutes & Bladders Tour had MORE surprises

QUOTE (Phallic's Lifeson @ Jul 22 2010, 02:50 PM)
I hate it when a fanboy assumes that if you bring up something that THEY perceive to be in a negative light the first thing they jump to is "You hate everything before 1980" or "Go comb your mullet and listen to In The Mood."

I mean seriously...can you come up with ANYTHING better than that?

Wow, only your fifth post and you're already calling someone a "fanboy?" eyesre4.gif

By the way, if you really want to stick the knife in you should say "fanboi." That REALLY hurts. facepalm.gif

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jul 22 2010, 04:32 PM)
And seriously what the f**k is up with that disgusting picture posted in this thread?

wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif

Agree - this thread has WAY exceeded the acceptable limits for pictures of actual shit logs.

Edited by Mara

Yeah...and I think some of the confusion has some folks all bound up...

http://www.home-constipation-remedies.com/Constipation-831015.jpg

Edited by druid13

QUOTE (Paulio91184 @ Jul 22 2010, 04:30 PM)
Start banning people for bashing setlists and bashing the band and all of this bullshit nonsense will stop....this forum is for us all to discuss our common love for the same band in a friendly and respectful manner. If you saw the setlist and don't like it, tough shit, don't go to the concert and save those seats for people like me and the hundreds of other people on here who would buy the worst seat in the house if necessary just to get a chance to see them live one more time.

Well, we can't do that. This forum is for expressing your opinions about everything Rush, and that includes criticism. But all we ask is that any criticism be constructive and respectful. That's not much of a restriction, if at all -- any mature person should be able to do that without even thinking about it.

And that includes being respectful to other posters here. Again, not a difficult concept to a mature person. But we seem to have a few new members here that are incapable of doing that.

This is the worst thread ever. Hands down.

Seriously, what the hell has been going on around here lately? What's stuck up all these new people's asses? I wish they wouldn't just let any idiot with a computer and a grade 4 typing level into this site.

We don't need this energy or these kinds of attitudes around here.

The guy (phallics) sounds like an old metal rocker fan (zepplin style) who got in at the very beginning and as soon as a synth was introduced, he quit. Maybe he wants time machine like "The only good music Rush put out was before they got signed" type of time machine. Sounds more like an OLD Machine to me :-) Marathon was the biggest treat for me as well as Presto and TSS. Presto is an amazing album IMO.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 22 2010, 04:40 PM)
QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jul 22 2010, 04:32 PM)
And seriously what the f**k is up with that disgusting picture posted in this thread?

wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif

Agree - this thread has WAY exceeded the acceptable limits for pictures of actual shit logs.

Also agree. Druid13, I appreciate the point you're trying to make, but please cut the shit (pun intended). No more pics of shit, please.

QUOTE (BIAS2112 @ Jul 22 2010, 03:46 PM)
The guy (phallics) sounds like an old metal rocker fan (zepplin style) who got in at the very beginning and as soon as a synth was introduced, he quit. Maybe he wants time machine like "The only good music Rush put out was before they got signed" type of time machine. Sounds more like an OLD Machine to me :-) Marathon was the biggest treat for me as well as Presto and TSS. Presto is an amazing album IMO.

I guess this guy didn't read my previous post where I predicted responses such as this.

Originality?

QUOTE (Phallic's Lifeson @ Jul 22 2010, 04:25 PM)
Some songs on Presto are OK or at least listenable. But some are just mindnumbingly awful such as Whore Paint, The Ass, Pissto, Ass-a-grab For Man-ho, Red Mountain Fresh Tide with Bleach, Ass Insert Fist, Poopycumdickedher, and Available Shit.

Show Don't Tell and Chain Lightening are pretty good.

facepalm.gif

Clever. If you're 11 years old.

QUOTE (Phallic's Lifeson @ Jul 22 2010, 04:48 PM)
QUOTE (BIAS2112 @ Jul 22 2010, 03:46 PM)
The guy (phallics) sounds like an old metal rocker fan (zepplin style) who got in at the very beginning and as soon as a synth was introduced, he quit. Maybe he wants time machine like "The only good music Rush put out was before they got signed" type of time machine. Sounds more like an OLD Machine to me :-)  Marathon was the biggest treat for me as well as Presto and TSS. Presto is an amazing album IMO.

I guess this guy didn't read my previous post where I predicted responses such as this.

Originality?

So, do you actually think you're being funny/clever/smart/superior with these posts of yours? Seriously, do you?

Yes.

For I have stated nothing that any intellectual person could construe that I hate anything besides the first album or anything with a synth in it. I praised the inclusion of the following songs:

1) Digital Man

2) Circumstances

3) Entre Nous

4) Mission

5) A Passage To Bangkok

6) Mission

7) Marathon

8) The Camera Eye

9) Presto...even though I freakin' HATE the song I applauded bringing back an obscure never-heard song

With the exception of Bangkok, all of those songs have extensive synth. None of them are from 1974. To make a stretch (two posters so far) that I only want them to play Fancy Dancer and Finding My Way (which I could care less to hear) is pure idiocy as I have stated nothing that would lead anyone logically to that conclusion. But, with certain types of 'boi's...it is easy to predict.

Oh, and I agree...the highlight for this tour for me is Marathon.

QUOTE (Phallic's Lifeson @ Jul 22 2010, 03:25 PM)
QUOTE (druid13 @ Jul 22 2010, 03:07 PM)
"Phallic's Lifeson"....hmmm....interesting name.....hmmmmm.

I am not sure why people hate Presto so much?

I mean it does not remind me of.....
(MOD EDIT: pic of shit log removed)

Some songs on Presto are OK or at least listenable. But some are just mindnumbingly awful such as Whore Paint, The Ass, Pissto, Ass-a-grab For Man-ho, Red Mountain Fresh Tide with Bleach, Ass Insert Fist, Poopycumdickedher, and Available Shit.

Show Don't Tell and Chain Lightening are pretty good.

Then it's a good thing they aren't playing ANY of those songs, or I'd feel sorry for the people you'd sit next to at the show as you yell those song titles out all night, as they play them.

Everyone in this thread is getting overly defensive over this guy, yet i find him hard to take seriously. Anyone with actual constructive criticism would, at the very least, be a bit more expressive as opposed to making blatantly direct insults.

Where do you live? Cuz if you bought a ticket, I'll GLADLY drive/fly over there, take it off you and see more RUSH!!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jul 22 2010, 04:20 PM)
is it me or has the douche factor shot through the roof around here?

Between the two threads here and the newest religion currently taking center stage in SOCN, it's a busy day to be an administrator. yes.gif

QUOTE (Phallic's Lifeson @ Jul 22 2010, 03:25 PM)
Some songs on Presto are OK or at least listenable.  But some are just mindnumbingly awful such as Whore Paint, The Ass, Pissto, Ass-a-grab For Man-ho, Red Mountain Fresh Tide with Bleach, Ass Insert Fist, Poopycumdickedher, and Available Shit.

This may be the single most moronic post I have ever read, not just here on The Rush Forum but on the internet. yes.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 22 2010, 05:06 PM)
QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jul 22 2010, 04:20 PM)
is it me or has the douche factor shot through the roof around here?

Between the two threads here and the newest religion currently taking center stage in SOCN, it's a busy day to be an administrator. yes.gif

I haven't even wandered into SOCN today. scared.gif