This thread is stupid

Quite the response.  

Sponsored Post

#202 Gompers

Gompers

10,000 posts, and I got nothin'

• Members *
  • 17108 posts
  • Interests:Jaywalking. Not smoking meth. Selling my air guitars on eBay. Cooking Chinese and Italians. Giving blood so I can get drunk faster. Being a stickler for detale.

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:15 PM

So if there are state rules for not smoking inside public buildings, is it OK to break the law for a concert?

#203 hughes&kettner

hughes&kettner

Prime Mover

• Banned
  • 707 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (theoriginalfuzz @ Jul 27 2010, 06:19 PM)
The garbage coming from his mouth is unbelievable...

Don't you mean:  "Gardiij"
"that is no Gardiij, Gardiij is my friend from old country; that is the kafilter! a device of musical genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#204 Gompers

Gompers

10,000 posts, and I got nothin'

• Members *
  • 17108 posts
  • Interests:Jaywalking. Not smoking meth. Selling my air guitars on eBay. Cooking Chinese and Italians. Giving blood so I can get drunk faster. Being a stickler for detale.

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Gompers @ Jul 27 2010, 09:15 PM)
So if there are state rules for not smoking inside public buildings, is it OK to break the law for a concert?

OMG, I just realized you are breaking the law anyway.

#205 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Admin
  • 33768 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (theoriginalfuzz @ Jul 27 2010, 07:19 PM)
QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Jul 27 2010, 05:33 PM)
Necromancer:  you are a moron.

What you're saying (in effect) is that if someone takes their kid for a drive in the car, and some drunk causes them to get in an accident, it's the parents fault for taking the kids for a drive.

and yeah i'm sure if you fall on someone's kid at a rush show, the parents (or security) would have nothing to say...cuz it's their fault for bringing the kids, and some jerk-off is too buzzed to maintain balance, and falls on someone???????good luck with that one:"...but your honor, the parents should have never brought their kid to a rock show, sure i was all f-ed up and fell on the kid, but at least I have a right to be there, right your honor???"

not saying little kids need to be at shows like this.  but it is a free country. 
what you're telling everyone around here is that if someone brings their kiddos, it amplifies your, well, douchebagginess?!?!?

i thought pot made people more mellow- you take steroids too?

No doubt! Totally agree with you, hughes.

Necromancer is a total f***ing idiot.

He is a clueless, self-centered prick, based on everything I've read. As though he's the only one who pays good money to see the show. The garbage coming from his mouth is unbelievable...

I don't like to resort to using such strong language, but given the nature of his posts here, I feel it's appropriate.

You felt wrong.

But you're not the only one crossing the line and resorting to namecalling in this thread. A thread about illegal drug use, even pot which is "tolerated" at concerts, is kind of iffy anyway. Because it's illegal in the U.S., it can be a volatile topic in mixed company, as was illustrated here.

This joint lasted 11 pages, which is pretty smokin'. But it's burned down to a roach now, and there is very little bud left, so we may as well snuff this one out. Everyone exhale, go relax, and get a Twinkee. Stop me before I make another lame stoner joke...  cool10.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users