Starting a Rush RPG/Platformer

TheTimeMachineMan

I dont know how to help but I'll let you know that I would sooo buy that.

The Ultimate boss is either a giant Starman or the dragon from Vapor Trails.

A Rush fighting game would probably work out better. In Super Smash Bros for Wii U, i created 3 different Mii Fighters out of Geddy. He's pretty powerful.

Feel free to use my idea from a few years ago as I won't likely have time to make it:

As for a sequel, there are none right now because I'm really busy with another game, but I already know how the sequel will go. I think it's funny, but I likely won't be the guy to make it.

Synopsis: England, 1985. RUSH were in the middle of recording their seminal "keyboard era" album, Power Windows. On the first day, guitarist mega-god Alex Lifeson laid down his guitar tracks for all 8 songs. His input was minimal, as Neil and Geddy were full-on pushing towards the new age of synth and bells n' horns, which will take up the rest of the giant recording process. With his guitar tracks done in a single day and nothing else to do.. WHAT THE HELL SHOULD HE DO WITH ALL THIS NEWFOUND FREE TIME???

Alex exits.. stage left and out of the studio, downstairs and into the basement of the place. Who would have guessed that the cellar of this joint was also an interdimensional portal of evil?! Alex grabs his Gibson ES-355 and some spare picks and enters the demon portal..

Will Geddy and Neil allow more guitar in Power Windows? Will Alex hit the snack machines on the way down to the intermensional portal of evil? Will they ever be able to get the stink of the boys' choir out of the studio after the 'Marathon' recording sessions? Find out all this and more in..

LERXST'S DAY OUT

Feel free to use my idea from a few years ago as I won't likely have time to make it:

As for a sequel, there are none right now because I'm really busy with another game, but I already know how the sequel will go. I think it's funny, but I likely won't be the guy to make it.

Synopsis: England, 1985. RUSH were in the middle of recording their seminal "keyboard era" album, Power Windows. On the first day, guitarist mega-god Alex Lifeson laid down his guitar tracks for all 8 songs. His input was minimal, as Neil and Geddy were full-on pushing towards the new age of synth and bells n' horns, which will take up the rest of the giant recording process. With his guitar tracks done in a single day and nothing else to do.. WHAT THE HELL SHOULD HE DO WITH ALL THIS NEWFOUND FREE TIME???

Alex exits.. stage left and out of the studio, downstairs and into the basement of the place. Who would have guessed that the cellar of this joint was also an interdimensional portal of evil?! Alex grabs his Gibson ES-355 and some spare picks and enters the demon portal..

Will Geddy and Neil allow more guitar in Power Windows? Will Alex hit the snack machines on the way down to the intermensional portal of evil? Will they ever be able to get the stink of the boys' choir out of the studio after the 'Marathon' recording sessions? Find out all this and more in..

LERXST'S DAY OUT

Laughed too much with that one

Maybe you can do the Elder race against the priests... Last boss is try not the starman Kill himself, and then theres an easter egg you can replay it with By-Tor and Snow dog

I don't care what you do, but you better include some Charels Barkley Slam dunking on fools

Characters for Rush fighting game:

Geddy (With A Show Of Hands costume)

Alex (With A Show Of Hands costume)

Neil (With A Show Of Hands costume)

By-Tor

The Snow Dog (With dalmatian costume)

The Necromancer

Paula Turnbull (With Exit Stage Left costume)

Roll The Bones Kid

Inakashuk

The Anarchist

Cinderella Man

Puppet King

Starman

Mover