******** doesn't work live

rugen

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rush22112 @ Jul 22 2010, 12:06 AM)
I never understood why people join a forum and start sh*t. This is supposed to be a format to discuss the band we all supposedly love. 2.gif

Trolls

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jul 22 2010, 08:08 AM)
QUOTE (rush22112 @ Jul 22 2010, 12:06 AM)
I never understood why people join a forum  and start sh*t. This is supposed to be a format to discuss the band we all supposedly love. 2.gif

Trolls

Because there is not only love in this world. There is hate, bad, tragedies, desire, dreams, deception. If all members in this forum was in complete admiration with Rush, there will be not much to talk about. We need some new perspectives on any subject because the reality is more complex that we all think... pokey.gif

I was really looking forward to hearing this song live, but yeah, it ended up being a total clunker sad.gif Kind of sucked the momentum out of the first set. I was even into the 3 songs leading up to it (I wasn't sure how well they'd work live) but Faithless finally had my whole section sitting down... we all got right back up for the next song though!

QUOTE (Cygnys @ Jul 22 2010, 11:55 AM)
So let me get this right, it's ok for everyone to voice their opinions here as long as they agree with you and the emotional guy?...so you're the comment police I see.

I simply stated my opinion and was told to keep it to myself, is that right?

No dick-ish-ness intended...as I said I stated my opinion and because it doesn't conform to the masses I was instructed by some emotional guy (that you back obviously) to "keep it to myself" I kindy responded and apologized for insulting this emotional guy and was then told "nice attitude"......

"pseudo-badass attitude" ?.....I have no idea what your talking about, are you revealing something about yourself here?

Do I think I'll last more than two day here?....not sure where your going with this...going to ban me for stating my views?....go ahead Fuhrer.

Didn't like the zipper comment I assume, well that's ok it wasn't meant for you initially but feel free to digest it again.

You self-rightious grand standers here need to get over yourselves and give people some room to express their views, your hypocrisy is showing. dazed025.gif

Please show me where I said I was an atheist? (thanks for the complement though)

I love you. popcorn.gif

Let the "emotional guy" ( wink.gif ) say something...

First off, while I never asked or expected any apology (because I don't expect you to apologize for your opinions or beliefs), you calling that an apology has got to be a joke, right?!

Sorry, I didn't mean to slam your godly ego. fing.gif

It must be the "godly ego" comment or the "crazy" emoticon, I guess.

You seem to be missing the point. You talk like the board is keeping you from making your opinions known. That is far from the truth...this is an awesome place for discussions about virtually anything.

I simply mentioned the SOCN to you, which is the political/religious subforum here, where people are pretty much free to say whatever on THOSE topics. I wasn't trying to be a dick about it...I was just pointing it out to you because I noticed you were new to the board. Was I in the wrong?

The rest of the forum (as per the board rules, not mine!) are to be free of this stuff for pretty obvious reasons. This is a RUSH forum...not some religious-bashing site.

Like I said before, I have respect for anyone who thinks differently than me. I don't judge anyone...I respect everyone's views. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case for everyone.