I saw some thing kind of strange

nosefilxela

I just went into new world women just to what its like because i was just interested in what they talk about. anyway they had a topic about the boys being hot, i don't have ANYTHING against the guys at all but they're just not the best looking guys in the world. confused13.gif

QUOTE (nosefilxela @ Apr 8 2005, 07:51 PM)
I just went into new world women just to what its like because i was just interested in what they talk about. anyway they had a topic about the boys being hot, i don't have ANYTHING against the guys at all but they're just not the best looking guys in the world. confused13.gif

Well, different people have different tastes.

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Apr 8 2005, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (nosefilxela @ Apr 8 2005, 07:51 PM)

Well, different people have different tastes.

well i guess your right.

and now that i think about it they don't look as bad now as they did back in the day

To quote myself from last year:

ladies with good taste like my fellow Sisters and me should be applauded for this simple fact: perhaps Neil, Alex and Geddy aren't the most TRADITIONALLY handsome men in the world....but their masterful playing, their wonderful sense of humor, and the passion they display in their music make them quite irresistible.... In short, you can't separate the issues and focus solely on looks.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 9 2005, 12:33 AM)
To quote myself from last year:

ladies with good taste like my fellow Sisters and me should be applauded for this simple fact: perhaps Neil, Alex and Geddy aren't the most TRADITIONALLY handsome men in the world....but their masterful playing, their wonderful sense of humor, and the passion they display in their music make them quite irresistible.... In short, you can't separate the issues and focus solely on looks.

trink39.gif goodpost.gif

Archived