One Rush song can't get out of head.

dsquare

What 's the one Rush song that you just can't get out of your head recently, for me it's Distant Early Warning, I don't know why, it's not even my absolute Rush favourite.

I kept whistling to the lyrics while cooking and doing other things while by myself.

How It Is (I'm at that stage of life right now ...)

QUOTE (Ashcov @ Apr 9 2005, 06:22 AM)
smile.gif I find myself humming Driven in my classes at school  biggrin.gif  AlexFinal.gif and trying to play guitar with a ruler  tongue.gif

oh we've all been there biggrin.gif

Nobody's Hero has a habit of getting lodged in my mind.

For some reason I can never seem to get Coldfire out of my mind. It isn't one of very favorites, but I do like it. I just love the intro guitar riff and how all of the instruments are added...and the lyrics are just so poignant and really very brilliant. Neil can write at so many levels.... he can not only be very sci-fi, or metaphorical, but very very relational and human condition. My wife, who has become a Rush fan over the last 3 years of so, says its her absolute favorite as well...

This Week it is Mission, b/c i just got a show of hands on cd, and i really like that song done live. But i always have had subdivisions and the trees in my head for years. i sing or hum one of them everyday. 653.gif

Archived