Sponsored Post

#2 TullSkull

TullSkull

Minstrel of the Cannibus

• Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:31 AM

2.gif I'll be there... SWEET!!!!! Just had to do a second show... Who is going to this show?

#3 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Rush Rush.. there's more, but really that says it all!

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

Me, home venue. RUSHHEAD666, Patty and quite a few peeps from the other Rush boards.
You will be glad you went to the 2nd show TullSkull! wink.gif    

Edited by nobodys hero, 07 July 2010 - 11:25 AM.

#4 Itty12

Itty12

The Seeker

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:04 AM

I'll be there. I might go to both shows actually.

#5 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:48 AM

You're local you have to go to both shows. biggrin.gif

#6 Shifty

Shifty

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Interests:Prog Rock, Jazz, Deadwood, Breaking Bad, Eastbound & Down, Rugby League,

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:49 AM

Me and the misses will be there. 4th row, Alex side.  trink39.gif  

#7 different strings

different strings

Australia's #1 Rush Fan

• Members
  • 9053 posts
  • Interests:DRUMS, SURFING AND LISTENING TO RUSH. I would LOVE TO HEAR FROM ALL YOU RUSH FANS send me a PM or talk in chat. If anyone is coming to Australia one day let me know as I would love to meet you. I live in Sydney which is on the East Coast at a place on the fabulous Northern Beaches - great people, great surf and a fantastic city.

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE (Shifty @ Jul 12 2010, 08:49 PM)
Me and the misses will be there. 4th row, Alex side.  trink39.gif

Hope that you have a great time Shifty and I wish that I was going to that venue - maybe one day. I hope that I might get to catch up with you on the 11TH of August in LA. trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  

#8 TullSkull

TullSkull

Minstrel of the Cannibus

• Members
  • 6948 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:30 PM

bekloppt.gif Howdy locals of Red Rocks  trink39.gif Got a question for you all..
I like to park early and hang out at the van, did this at the show in ABQ, had 10 or so of us, all but Flute and I had headed in when a cop came up and said: "Your going to hate me but there is no tailgating allowed here" .. Had he said that an hour before we would of had to pack up then. He told us that he had seen us here but he chose to leave us alone..  653.gif Cop..

So is tailgating allowed at Red Rocks???   trink38.gif  popcorn.gif  trink36.gif music.gif

edit
P.S... Just booked into the Comfort Suites Southwest at 7260 West Jefferson Avenue, Lakewood..

They take user posted image Woof woof woof  653.gif  

Edited by TullSkull, 13 July 2010 - 01:02 PM.

#9 arthung

arthung

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:42 PM

Anyone gotten an email yet from musictoday telling them that the tickets are on their way to you?  I received my tickets for other shows on this tour well before 30 days prior to the show.

I wonder if the venue has any input on when pre-sale tickets get mailed out??

#10 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:04 AM

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jul 13 2010, 10:30 AM)
bekloppt.gif Howdy locals of Red Rocks  trink39.gif Got a question for you all..
I like to park early and hang out at the van, did this at the show in ABQ, had 10 or so of us, all but Flute and I had headed in when a cop came up and said: "Your going to hate me but there is no tailgating allowed here" .. Had he said that an hour before we would of had to pack up then. He told us that he had seen us here but he chose to leave us alone..  653.gif Cop..

So is tailgating allowed at Red Rocks???   trink38.gif  popcorn.gif  trink36.gif music.gif

edit
P.S... Just booked into the Comfort Suites Southwest at 7260 West Jefferson Avenue, Lakewood..

They take user posted image Woof woof woof  653.gif

RR does indeed allow tailgating. Back in '07 we had the biggest tailgate I've ever been to, it was great meeting peeps from all over. Looking forward to doing so again. trink39.gif

#11 TullSkull

TullSkull

Minstrel of the Cannibus

• Members
  • 6948 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 22 2010, 05:04 AM)
bekloppt.gif Howdy locals of Red Rocks  trink39.gif Got a question for you all..
I like to park early and hang out at the van, did this at the show in ABQ, had 10 or so of us, all but Flute and I had headed in when a cop came up and said: "Your going to hate me but there is no tailgating allowed here" .. Had he said that an hour before we would of had to pack up then. He told us that he had seen us here but he chose to leave us alone..  653.gif Cop..

So is tailgating allowed at Red Rocks???   trink38.gif  popcorn.gif  trink36.gif music.gif

edit

They take user posted image Woof woof woof  653.gif

RR does indeed allow tailgating. Back in '07 we had the biggest tailgate I've ever been to, it was great meeting peeps from all over. Looking forward to doing so again. trink39.gif

GREAT!!! That is my fav. I like to hang at the van and eat a small light snack before the show.. I'll be in the lot early waiting. Look for me there, easy to find. Look for the umbrella...

user posted image
Me and user posted image be just chillin out... To  2.gif  

#12 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jul 22 2010, 04:50 AM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 22 2010, 05:04 AM)
bekloppt.gif Howdy locals of Red Rocks  trink39.gif Got a question for you all..
I like to park early and hang out at the van, did this at the show in ABQ, had 10 or so of us, all but Flute and I had headed in when a cop came up and said: "Your going to hate me but there is no tailgating allowed here" .. Had he said that an hour before we would of had to pack up then. He told us that he had seen us here but he chose to leave us alone..  653.gif Cop..

So is tailgating allowed at Red Rocks???   trink38.gif  popcorn.gif  trink36.gif music.gif

edit

They take user posted image Woof woof woof  653.gif

GREAT!!! That is my fav. I like to hang at the van and eat a small light snack before the show.. I'll be in the lot early waiting. Look for me there, easy to find. Look for the umbrella...

user posted image
Me and user posted image be just chillin out... To  2.gif

I will have a small propane bbq. I'll have burgers or brats. Your umbrella is much needed in August.. I have one I also bring so there is some shade.

#13 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (arthung @ Jul 21 2010, 12:42 PM)
Anyone gotten an email yet from musictoday telling them that the tickets are on their way to you?  I received my tickets for other shows on this tour well before 30 days prior to the show.

I wonder if the venue has any input on when pre-sale tickets get mailed out??

I got PART of my order from MT. I got 4 tickets for 8/16 but I had 2  for 8/18 which I have not received.  I called MT and they told me I should be getting them soon. unsure.gif

#14 TullSkull

TullSkull

Minstrel of the Cannibus

• Members
  • 6948 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:01 PM

2.gif T-MINUS 14 Days
trink39.gif  1022.gif  cool10.gif  653.gif  old.gif user posted image AlexFinal.gif  NeilFinal.gif  GeddyFinal.gif  bncegrn.gif  cheer.gif icon_alienjig.gif  common001.gif  chickendance.gif  

#15 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:42 PM

Got ALL  of my tix from MT now.  653.gif

#16 TullSkull

TullSkull

Minstrel of the Cannibus

• Members
  • 6948 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:36 PM

old.gif  2.gif In T-Minus 10 Days trink39.gif  common001.gif and I'm in row 13 now  chickendance.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  

#17 Itty12

Itty12

The Seeker

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:39 PM

Cool! I'll be in row 17. I'll look for you  tongue.gif  

#18 TullSkull

TullSkull

Minstrel of the Cannibus

• Members
  • 6948 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (Itty12 @ Aug 8 2010, 01:39 PM)
Cool! I'll be in row 17. I'll look for you  tongue.gif

old.gif Find me in the parking lot early  653.gif Look for the bright colored umbrella ^^ and my white Dodge van.  yes.gif
Have a drink with us and some eats..   trink38.gif  popcorn.gif  cool10.gif

Edited by TullSkull, 08 August 2010 - 02:44 PM.

#19 TullSkull

TullSkull

Minstrel of the Cannibus

• Members
  • 6948 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:45 AM

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

T-Minus 6 days and counting all systems GO!!!!

Small change of plan, I'll be in the Upper South Lot along the edge some where.....

2.gif  653.gif  cool10.gif  trink39.gif  1287.gif  common001.gif  cheer.gif  icon_alienjig.gif  atickhum.gif  icon_alienjig.gif  cheer.gif  common001.gif  1287.gif  trink39.gif  cool10.gif  653.gif  2.gif

Edited by TullSkull, 12 August 2010 - 08:46 AM.

#20 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Aug 12 2010, 06:45 AM)
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

T-Minus 6 days and counting all systems GO!!!!

Small change of plan, I'll be in the Upper South Lot along the edge some where.....

2.gif  653.gif  cool10.gif  trink39.gif  1287.gif  common001.gif  cheer.gif  icon_alienjig.gif  atickhum.gif  icon_alienjig.gif  cheer.gif  common001.gif  1287.gif  trink39.gif  cool10.gif  653.gif  2.gif

Glad to see you got my pm about the change of parking lots. We will be able to hear sound check from the Upper South Lot!  4 days now! 653.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users