New Rush Article

Snowdog

Here Here!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif :*) Very well written, the man deserves accolades galore smile.gif

QUOTE (faultline @ Sep 18 2004, 04:19 AM)
I still dont understand how Rush is not recognized by so many.You could leave the names out of this tributing article, and so many readers would ask "How come I don't know who this rock band is?"

Excellent point faultline. welcome to the board, don't think I've seen you around before.

QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 18 2004, 01:49 PM)
Welcome to you, as well Max Webster! Nice handle! trink39.gif

And welcome to faultline, as well! Also a very neat handle! Are you from CA, by chance? trink39.gif

Yes! I am from California. I happen to live along the SanAndreas Faultline on the backside of the Mountains that surround the L.A basin out in the Mojave Desert...Tks for the welcome!

QUOTE (faultline @ Sep 19 2004, 01:28 AM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 18 2004, 01:49 PM)
Welcome to you, as well Max Webster! Nice handle!  trink39.gif

And welcome to faultline, as well! Also a very neat handle! Are you from CA, by chance?  trink39.gif

Yes! I am from California. I happen to live along the SanAndreas Faultline on the backside of the Mountains that surround the L.A basin out in the Mojave Desert...Tks for the welcome!

Ahh... The Mojave... Faultline you will have to read GG's adventure with me in the Mojave this past July and tell us if any looks familiar to you!

Page 9 of http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...hl=Desert&st=80

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 19 2004, 12:34 AM)

[/quote]
Ahh... The Mojave... Faultline you will have to read GG's adventure with me in the Mojave this past July and tell us if any looks familiar to you!

Page 9 of http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...hl=Desert&st=80

In the Mojave desert , we have this thing called "view"! It is a panoramic life! It seems to me, to be a worthy compensation for giving up the colour "green", which is something that I spend most vacations looking for! biggrin.gif ..The mojave desert is very large, and all of those pics are over an hour from where i live!

Death Valley is a fun place to go, as it is other worldly. There is nothing like playing football on the sand dunes at midnight under a full moon. The white sand reflects the light so well , that a football game is possible! This is great fun , until you find yourself tackled in the sand,and then a scorpion walks by your head! as they are nochturnal. Anyway, it is quite surreal!

Archived