Why I'm so into Counterparts

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Pags

Pags

Surge of Adrenaline

• 19169 posts
  • Interests:Drumming, Firefighting. Love workin' on projects around my house and spending time with my wife and kids. Rush goes with anything.

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (slacker @ Apr 12 2005, 12:50 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Apr 12 2005, 07:06 AM)
QUOTE (slacker @ Apr 12 2005, 04:38 AM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Apr 9 2005, 10:32 AM)
QUOTE (slacker @ Apr 9 2005, 02:52 AM)
This is what i do with CP...I sit on the beach during the summer of course and i crank it as loud as i can and nobody can say sh*t... common001.gif

rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif Sounds like a great time!  1022.gif

Yes it is...I guess you don't have any beaches in Ohio huh?
Just kidding NPF..Come to NYC agan and we'll get to the beach early and just crank  2.gif all day... biggrin.gif

Just how well does Rush go over on Manhattan or Brighton beach?

Manhattan or Brighton beach? You couldn't pay me to step foot on those Beaches!...Rockaway Beach is the place yes.gif

HAHA!!   laugh.gif Good man!!   cool.gif

I couldn't imagine Rush at those places.  Or myself for that matter.  Yewww!!!

Sponsored Post

#42 madra sneachta

madra sneachta

Dirk Gently

• Members *
  • 7374 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:33 PM

Counterparts will always be special to me. Between 1990 and 1995 I did a degree with the Open University, and bought CP on the day of my final exam. I did the exam in Derry, and played the tape in the car on the way home for the first time.

I always hear animate and remember driving over Craigavon Bridge knowing that after six years of study at the kitchen table, I was finally going to get my degree.

Last year, on holiday I locked my i-pod onto Counterparts and listened solidly for three days.

Class album, but with respects to Romi, Everyday Glory is probably my least favourite track.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users