Any links to any youtube videos (SPOILERS)

rushnmike

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (dilbertyard @ Jun 30 2010, 01:07 AM)
bad quality but still something
Neil's solo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNy3QxlIUrk

edit: also at about 2:58 he drops a stick a messes up wacko.gif

Are you missing a few minutes from that drum solo? Because there is hardly a solo there. Just a bunch of electronic drum samples and him playing to a big band. What a joke.

QUOTE (farcryoverspilledmilk @ Jun 30 2010, 01:56 AM)
QUOTE (dilbertyard @ Jun 30 2010, 01:07 AM)
bad quality but still something
Neil's solo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNy3QxlIUrk

edit: also at about 2:58 he drops a stick a messes up  wacko.gif

Are you missing a few minutes from that drum solo? Because there is hardly a solo there. Just a bunch of electronic drum samples and him playing to a big band. What a joke.

Are you complaining about how that guy didn't record the whole solo? Wow. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (farcryoverspilledmilk @ Jun 30 2010, 02:11 AM)
No actually I am ASKING if it is the entire solo that he recorded because if it is then that means Neil's solo has become a big band song with an electronic drum sampling feature which is totally gay.

Oh sorry I took it the wrong way. I highly doubt that that was the entire solo.

I am just gonna go to bed. This is getting more depressing by the minute here. Thanks so much for posting Presto and the other videos. I can't believe Lifeson totally skipped out on the ending 45 second guitar solo of the song. That part has always been such a beautiful part of the song. I also see Neil is just doing a basic hi-hat beat and not using his ride during the chorus like the record as well.

I guess some songs are best left for the studio. Real shame since I have always loved and wanted to see this performed live.

Have a good night everyone.

QUOTE (farcryoverspilledmilk @ Jun 30 2010, 01:35 AM)
I am just gonna go to bed. This is getting more depressing by the minute here. Thanks so much for posting Presto and the other videos. I can't believe Lifeson totally skipped out on the ending 45 second guitar solo of the song. That part has always been such a beautiful part of the song. I also see Neil is just doing a basic hi-hat beat and not using his ride during the chorus like the record as well.

I guess some songs are best left for the studio. Real shame since I have always loved and wanted to see this performed live.

Have a good night everyone.

goodnight farCRYINGOVERSPILLEDMILK! lol