• Please log in to reply
643 replies to this topic

#641 presto123

presto123

The Professor

• Members
  • 3370 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (Merely Space @ Jun 30 2010, 04:58 PM)
QUOTE (Mystic Slipperman @ Jun 30 2010, 04:52 PM)
I thought the set looked weird, so I tried an experiment.

Last night, while the show was going on, I did a playlist of the songs, following the setlist.

I thought the first set worked really well actually.

Yes, yes it did.  biggrin.gif    new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Give me a few details about Neil's solo. Better than SnA tour solo? Still have a slow section like last time. Does he tear it up? Does Alex do a solo into CTTH? Does he still do the DRUM ALSO WALTZES thing with his feet. you know....bass drum.....tambourine......tambourine.......bass drum....tambourine......tambourine........smile.gif

Sponsored Post

#642 D3strukt

D3strukt

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2489 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 30 2010, 05:03 PM)

Last night, while the show was going on, I did a playlist of the songs, following the setlist.

Give me a few details about Neil's solo. Better than SnA tour solo? Still have a slow section like last time. Does he tear it up? Does Alex do a solo into CTTH? Does he still do the DRUM ALSO WALTZES thing with his feet. you know....bass drum.....tambourine......tambourine.......bass drum....tambourine......tambourine........smile.gif

He always does that.

#643 GeddyLeefan2112

GeddyLeefan2112

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1342 posts
  • Interests:Video games, Geddy Lee, not being at work

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:14 PM

Just made a playlist of all the songs on the setlist, listening to them right now. Getting chills. This set is going to be amazing. I don't care what anyone says.

#644 Merely Space

Merely Space

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3951 posts
  • Interests:Acting, music, gaming, model making, military history.

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 30 2010, 05:03 PM)

I hate to say better or worse, but I enjoyed this one a little more.  It seemed more energetic.  I don't really remember a slow section.  It was also less segmented, if that makes sense.  He didn't really do this section and then this section and then this section, etc.  The parts all flowed into each other.  I definitely heard some drum also waltzes, but it was as other things were going on.  Very well constructed, but not as stiff and formal as he's been in the past.

Hope that helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users