Green Day : American Idiot

ALifeson85

From the above website:

Colin wrote these words: "first of all i'd like to say that emo is a bunch a crap. it's a watered down versions of punk that is destroying the whole f***ing scene. you should take off your goddamn sweatters(missing comma) smash your f***ing lunchboxes and stop your crying. everything your trying to do just makes punk more of a corporate fad and a novilltiey for middle class white teenagers looking to reble in style with the rest of their so called friends. so cut the act and get on with your f***ing life."

Wow. First of all, I think it's great that I pissed someone off so much that they lost all power of spelling and grammar.

laugh.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Apr 18 2005, 05:24 PM)
From the above website:

Colin wrote these words: "first of all i'd like to say that emo is a bunch a crap. it's a watered down versions of punk that is destroying the whole f***ing scene. you should take off your goddamn sweatters(missing comma) smash your f***ing lunchboxes and stop your crying. everything your trying to do just makes punk more of a corporate fad and a novilltiey for middle class white teenagers looking to reble in style with the rest of their so called friends. so cut the act and get on with your f***ing life."

Wow. First of all, I think it's great that I pissed someone off so much that they lost all power of spelling and grammar.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Off with their heads!

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Apr 18 2005, 03:24 PM)
From the above website:

laugh.gif

He's right i'm afraid....Punk used to be where you could do whatever the f*ck you wanted to do...and now it's a corprate fad...I swear 95% of my school is full of "skaters" that are NOT even skaters and TNA girls....like wtf? I skate and snowboard and I think it's ok for them to be buying stuff... ya know? to help the sport out and all...but he's right everyone wants to be emo now. Hopefully it will die out soon... sad.gif

I have never really liked Green Day and i'm afraid I never will....

also I do have to say "Boulevard" is a pretty catchy tune and you'll catch me humming to it or something. Couple old songs are good cuz I used to play them in my band but thats it smile.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Apr 26 2005, 12:47 PM)
From the above website:

laugh.gif

He's right i'm afraid....Punk used to be where you could do whatever the f*ck you wanted to do...and now it's a corprate fad...I swear 95% of my school is full of "skaters" that are NOT even skaters and TNA girls....like wtf? I skate and snowboard and I think it's ok for them to be buying stuff... ya know? to help the sport out and all...but he's right everyone wants to be emo now. Hopefully it will die out soon... sad.gif

What are "skaters" and TNA girls? Is it like in the Avril Levigne videos?

QUOTE (physics23 @ Apr 29 2005, 02:00 PM)
From the above website:

laugh.gif

YES exactly what you see in her vids

TNA is a clothing manufacturer and EVERY girl has something from them and thats all I see lately...its driving me nuts! wacko.gif

QUOTE (physics23 @ Apr 29 2005, 02:00 PM)
From the above website:

laugh.gif

AND most of them don't skate....

Everyone in high school is trying to find some niche they can call themselves part of. Thats simply the way most people work, they usually dont develop thier own personality till afterwards when they are no longer surrounded, nor really care, what had gone on in HS. Then again, thats not everyone.

QUOTE (dweezil @ Apr 29 2005, 02:59 PM)
I find it incredibly wierd that someone would get upset over the way someone dresses?
WTF? How is it hurting them?

Its not so much the way they dress, but the mentallity that is usually (not always) attached to the person that dresses that certain way. High school kids are extremely good at forming cliques and immediatly dismissing anybody that doesnt fit in. This group is no exception in thinking they are better then other people. These ones tend to think that whatever music or bit of pop culture they are into is better then anything else that is out there, despite the fact they havent heard it. While this is of course not true among everybody the group, it only takes one bad apple to spoil the whole bunch.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Apr 29 2005, 05:50 PM)
Everyone in high school is trying to find some niche they can call themselves part of. Thats simply the way most people work, they usually dont develop thier own personality till afterwards when they are no longer surrounded, nor really care, what had gone on in HS. Then again, thats not everyone.

Not me! cool.gif I'm not going to be a part of the downfall. Look at where it's gotten us wacko.gif It's exactly where stupidity in America comes from....

So many self-destructing things going on.

Maybe I'm trying to hard to NOT be like the current trends confused13.gif

Archived