Any younger Rush fans?

Mustard Death

Im 14 years old and my favorite band is none other than Rush. But I only know around two other people that like them, and only one other person who enjoys Progressive Rock in general. And im new here so I just thought I would ask, are there any other big Rush fans my age out there???

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (rushengal @ Apr 6 2005, 08:25 PM)
I'm 18 and I love 2.gif !!!!

bekloppt.gif hey me too!

yay for us young peeps liking a band thats over 30 years old! common001.gif

17 years old. I've been a fan since I was about 14 or 15.

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Apr 6 2005, 09:17 PM)
Im 14 years old and my favorite band is none other than Rush. But I only know around two other people that like them, and only one other person who enjoys Progressive Rock in general. And im new here so I just thought I would ask, are there any other big Rush fans my age out there???

Welcome to the forum!! trink36.gif

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Apr 6 2005, 07:17 PM)

Welcome to TRF, and hey, I'm 3-times your age ...yet. laugh.gif

I'm 41 now but I became a fan at 18. Of course The Boys are only about ten years older than me so... But it's great to see that some of our young people actually have some musical sense. There may be hope for the future after all. smile.gif

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Apr 6 2005, 07:40 PM)
I'm 41 now but I became a fan at 18. Of course The Boys are only about ten years older than me so... But it's great to see that some of our young people actually have some musical sense. There may be hope for the future after all. smile.gif

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Apr 6 2005, 10:40 PM)

So true GG! yes.gif

Yea...Iv'e been a fan since I was about 8 or so. In fact, i still have the Rush cassette tapes I got way back when I was about 5 or 6, lol. Of course for the most part they sound crappy now, but, i still keep them as memorabilia.

-Matt

QUOTE (esmeralda @ Apr 6 2005, 11:01 PM)
I'm 41 now but I became a fan at 18. Of course The Boys are only about ten years older than me so... But it's great to see that some of our young people actually have some musical sense. There may be hope for the future after all.  smile.gif

So true GG! yes.gif

Just to clarify...I'm not 41. Being a woman, I tend to cling to every year before giving it up, kicking and screaming...

No offense, Ghost of a Rider, but when I saw "GG" and "41" in the same post, I had to respond...

That being said...I was 14 once...almost 19 years ago. cool.gif

I'm 41 now but I became a fan at 18. Of course The Boys are only about ten years older than me so... But it's great to see that some of our young people actually have some musical sense. There may be hope for the future after all.  smile.gif

Im 41 also but i was 14 when i bought my first 2.gif album biggrin.gif

Welcome new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Howdy,

I'm 14. I like Rush. And....I'm from Germany!

Maybe you know: Rush aren't very famous in Germany, but i found them. cool.gif smile.gif

Rush are so different from the Rest, sogodlike, haha laugh.gif

But I'm telling you old storys, huh?

I'm the Admin of the only (I never saw one, so I made one wink.gif ) german Rush-Forum ( www.rushforum.de.vu ) , and it has a Section for English members. smile.gif

I hope you understand my creepy English wink.gif

Greets from the German Rush-Addicts,

Mystic Rhythm

I'm 15... half the age of 2.gif biggrin.gif

I only know one other kid my age who has heard of and somewhat likes Rush. I highly doubt even 10% of kids at my school have even heard of them.

This is weird being my first post...but I lurk here and used to be on gl.net.

So...I am 22, been a 2.gif fan since I was 10 years old! 12 great years of the best band in the world heart.gif

Archived