Waxing...

Ya_Big_Tree

I think it's the most efficient hair removal procedure and until they make one that is more so in my opinion a lil bit of pain isn't too much to go through for soft, smooth skin. smile.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the pain I have issues with. Its the naked spreadage I avoid.

"Hi Stranger, please spread stuff on my junk, grab it and rip it off."

laugh.gif

or is it not that bad?

I finally gave in and tried this (yup, down at terrace level) about three weeks ago. Now that the majority of my exercise time is spent on a bike, let's just say that sitting on stubble or irritated skin for extended periods of time is uncomfortable. I didn't have ALL of it removed, because I think it's kind of creepy for a 42 year old to look like she has a 6-year-old's hoo-hah. Just my opinion. I had the lady leave a "runway".

Anyway, never again. Is it normal to be bleeding from the hair follicles that have just been raped and brutalized? I don't mean a drop or two, either - there was quite a bit. The surrounding skin was fine - just the follicles bled.

As for legs and pits, I'll stick with the razor. After all this time I am pretty used to this ritual every morning. Thankfully I don't have beard or mustache hairs to deal with! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 22 2010, 03:38 PM)
I finally gave in and tried this (yup, down at terrace level) about three weeks ago. Now that the majority of my exercise time is spent on a bike, let's just say that sitting on stubble or irritated skin for extended periods of time is uncomfortable. I didn't have ALL of it removed, because I think it's kind of creepy for a 42 year old to look like she has a 6-year-old's hoo-hah. Just my opinion. I had the lady leave a "runway".
Anyway, never again. Is it normal to be bleeding from the hair follicles that have just been raped and brutalized? I don't mean a drop or two, either - there was quite a bit. The surrounding skin was fine - just the follicles bled.

As for legs and pits, I'll stick with the razor. After all this time I am pretty used to this ritual every morning. Thankfully I don't have beard or mustache hairs to deal with! laugh.gif

The first few times it bleeds cause it's ripping the hair out by the follicle which is the living part of the hair. The more you do it the less it bleeds I find. Also your hair has to be a certain length before the waxing can be done efficiently and waiting for it to get that length is a lil irritating.

I don't just mean waxing uh down there... but even eyebrows. I can't stand threading and plucking. The woman who waxes my brows only using the plucking for shaping which is fine.. but I hate those damn tweezers!

Aw, the brows are nothing, hadn't even thought of those. Once they're done, they're done. Easy as long as you stay on top of it. I don't really do any "shaping", though - I have nice brows (that is, TWO of them, moderate thickness) that are more or less just right. I just have to yank out a few strays here and there.

Yeah, the hair growth thing is why I never bothered with getting the pits waxed. It's just gross to have to let your armpit fuzz grow out to a quarter-inch or however long it needs to be for the wax to have something to grab. Plus pit stubble is irritating - I HAVE to shave mine every morning.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 22 2010, 03:58 PM)
Aw, the brows are nothing, hadn't even thought of those. Once they're done, they're done. Easy as long as you stay on top of it. I don't really do any "shaping", though - I have nice brows (that is, TWO of them, moderate thickness) that are more or less just right. I just have to yank out a few strays here and there.

Yeah, the hair growth thing is why I never bothered with getting the pits waxed. It's just gross to have to let your armpit fuzz grow out to a quarter-inch or however long it needs to be for the wax to have something to grab. Plus pit stubble is irritating - I HAVE to shave mine every morning.

It's not really recommended to wax your arm pits. Not only does it hurt like a BITCH but if it burns it's a nightmare. That is prolly the only area I will continue to shave. I have the pre-wax strips for my legs. They work great... just rub them in your palms and then apply and rip. If you do it quickly it doesn't hurt that much. Lasts almost a month too. But ya the waiting for the growth to come in makes me opt for a razor sometimes... then you gotta worry about razor burn.

Sometimes being a girl sucks. yes.gif

QUOTE (Xanadoood @ Jun 22 2010, 07:01 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 22 2010, 02:39 PM)
I'm thinking I won't be the only guy who visits this thread.  laugh.gif

+1

+2 atickhum.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 22 2010, 06:40 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadoood @ Jun 22 2010, 07:01 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 22 2010, 02:39 PM)
I'm thinking I won't be the only guy who visits this thread.  laugh.gif

+1

+2 atickhum.gif

popcorn.gif

There are plenty of guys who get parts waxed. And plenty who ought to give the practice some serious consideration. (Back hair = 062802puke_prv.gif )

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 22 2010, 08:01 PM)
There are plenty of guys who get parts waxed. And plenty who ought to give the practice some serious consideration. (Back hair = 062802puke_prv.gif )

I have pretty much a bald body, I only have hair under my arms, legs and nether regions. My arms are still bald, nothing on my chest and obviously none on my back...even my face hasn't reached full proper beard status yet...I'm just an aging baby...

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 22 2010, 09:15 PM)
There are plenty of guys who get parts waxed.  And plenty who ought to give the practice some serious consideration.  (Back hair =  062802puke_prv.gif )

I have pretty much a bald body, I only have hair under my arms, legs and nether regions. My arms are still bald, nothing on my chest and obviously none on my back...even my face hasn't reached full proper beard status yet...I'm just an aging baby...

ph34r.gif

You don't have hair anywhere else because it's all on your head laugh.gif

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jun 22 2010, 08:26 PM)
There are plenty of guys who get parts waxed.  And plenty who ought to give the practice some serious consideration.  (Back hair =  062802puke_prv.gif )

ph34r.gif

That must be the reason, there's nothing left for my body, it's all up top...

joker.gif th1245.gif

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jun 22 2010, 09:02 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 22 2010, 09:29 PM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jun 22 2010, 08:26 PM)

ph34r.gif

That must be the reason, there's nothing left for my body, it's all up top...

joker.gif th1245.gif

Maybe if you cut some off it'll sprout in other places unsure.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 22 2010, 09:01 PM)

I'm not a waxy kind of guy. and I don't have any back hair either. atickhum.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 22 2010, 11:18 PM)

Well, if you don't have back hair (or even worse, ass hair <cringe>) or a unibrow, then you don't need the wax!

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 22 2010, 10:21 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jun 22 2010, 11:18 PM)

Well, if you don't have back hair (or even worse, ass hair <cringe>) or a unibrow, then you don't need the wax!

Are there guys out there who actually wax their asshole??

rofl3.gif 062802puke_prv.gif spit6ph.gif

Wasn't there another thread where we discussed this? I remember at the time talking about full-on waxing the girl and everyone had questions about it. That was a fun thread!

As for body hair, my own that is, I hate it. Wax the girl (leaving the runway these days - total TMI) and shave everything else. Pits, arms, legs... everything must go. I cannot stand body hair. I don't mind tweezing the brows but it is an annoyance. I've been thinking about going in and getting them waxed too. Or at least have someone else tame them.

It's high maintenance being a girl. Being this girl anyway.

Shave, wax, pluck, color the hair, I'd get Botox if the husband would let me... exercise to keep the booty nice... wow.