Waxing...

Ya_Big_Tree

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my legs waxed... Once.

Never doing that again.

A razor does fine, and as long as you don't try to race through the procedure, no burn or cuts. It's just not that hard!

I don't have much under my arms, and the few times I shaved, my sweetie complained. He likes me more 'natural' tongue.gif

So I just shave my legs and do a wee bit of trimming to keep things from growing too wild...

guess I'm lucky, that way cool.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 4 2010, 12:53 PM)
I gotta find a place around here that does waxing... my brows are in need of taming. yes.gif

Go to Merle Norman, in the downtown mall.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jul 4 2010, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 4 2010, 12:53 PM)
I gotta find a place around here that does waxing... my brows are in need of taming.  yes.gif

Go to Merle Norman, in the downtown mall.

Ok... I'll check her out on Thursday prolly.

Thanks.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ Jul 4 2010, 05:41 PM)
If you want waxing, just look up!
http://www.waid-observatory.com/images/solar-system/Moon-3005-12-10-715.jpg

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0907/boxxy-saw-what-you-did-boxxy-saw-what-you-did-there-demotivational-poster-1247964020.jpg

QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Jul 4 2010, 04:35 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 23 2010, 04:13 PM)
furry for the fury.

Shamelessly steeling biggrin.gif

prolly never get to use it though, since I dont like hairy guys. whatevs

Ya... me neither. Especially on the face... it makes me think they got something to hide. unsure.gif

I am a lapsed Mary Daly-style hardcore feminist who, years ago, was horrified by waxing.

Now I enjoy it.

Especially now since I live in a hot climate.

Oh, and I'm partly of Southern Italian/Sicilian/Middle Eastern/Greek/Ethiopian descent....THATCH CITY above the lip, on the legs, under the arms, on the Pleasure Palace.

Off comes the hair, when I can afford to go to the esthetician to get waxed. I really hate shaving because I despise the stubbly, itchy feel of the regrowth.

I want to get an epilator so I can perhaps handle doing my legs and 'stache at home. But before I spend a lot of money on this little gadget, does anyone here have one? If so (cue Eric Idle), woss it loike?

Ahhh shouldn't have read about the hairy guys bolt.gif Body hair on men creeps me out! Ok not all body hair, but chest hair, back or butt hair does. I did once have an in depth conversation with a guy I had just met(had known him online from a PJ board for a few years prior) and my oldest daughter who was 20 at the time about why men shouldn't shave their balls. There was some other girl I didn't know there too. We had all just been to see Eddie Vedder at one of his solo shows and me and this girl were saying we would lick every part of Eddie's body and this guy said, what even his hairy balls? And we were all like yeah, balls are hairy.

Anyway tongue.gif I don't wax, I use my man cream. I use this stuff to get all the unwanted hair off, and yeah I know it says to use only on your head but I know lots of women who use it in their nether regions. Just be careful how long you leave it on! Don't leave it on too long. They changed the packaging, it doesn't look quite the same anymore. But this is what I use Magic Cream.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/mindid/magiccream.jpg

QUOTE (TwoOneOneTwo @ Jul 4 2010, 04:04 PM)
I am a lapsed Mary Daly-style hardcore feminist who, years ago, was horrified by waxing.

Now I enjoy it.

Especially now since I live in a hot climate.

Oh, and I'm partly of Southern Italian/Sicilian/Middle Eastern/Greek/Ethiopian descent....THATCH CITY above the lip, on the legs, under the arms, on the Pleasure Palace.

Off comes the hair, when I can afford to go to the esthetician to get waxed. I really hate shaving because I despise the stubbly, itchy feel of the regrowth.

I want to get an epilator so I can perhaps handle doing my legs and 'stache at home. But before I spend a lot of money on this little gadget, does anyone here have one? If so (cue Eric Idle), woss it loike?

I've only ever shaved, waxed and plucked. I've never tried one of those EpiLady things (or whatever they're called) but years ago I had a male friend who got into this whole body hair removal thing. He used one. It looked like a wolverine had tried to feast on his legs. It was ugly. It looked, and he said it felt, painful.

After seeing that, I've never wanted to try one of those hair removal torture devices. Maybe he did it wrong though?

Waxing can be expensive, especially with all the trips back. My hair grows fast and I can't stand having to wait until hair is a certain length before being able to be re-waxed. But it is imperative to wax the sideburns. If you know what I'm talking about. Shaving can really cause some damage! I hate the irritating stubble that you know you're going to get with shaving.

QUOTE (afurrything @ Jul 5 2010, 10:36 PM)
Anyway tongue.gif I don't wax, I use my man cream. I use this stuff to get all the unwanted hair off, and yeah I know it says to use only on your head but I know lots of women who use it in their nether regions. Just be careful how long you leave it on! Don't leave it on too long. They changed the packaging, it doesn't look quite the same anymore. But this is what I use Magic Cream.

This stuff is legend! I've been wanting to try it. I haven't yet only because I'm still trying to recover from the chemical burns I got years ago from Nair.

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Jul 6 2010, 06:50 AM)
Eyebrows only...I'll keep the rest neat on my own. And honestly? As mentioned, what's the big deal?

Personally, I hate the look and feel of hair on my bod. It feels soooo good to me to be fur free.

QUOTE (Janie @ Jul 6 2010, 10:22 AM)
QUOTE (afurrything @ Jul 5 2010, 10:36 PM)
Anyway  tongue.gif  I don't wax, I use my man cream. I use this stuff to get all the unwanted hair off, and yeah I know it says to use only on your head but I know lots of women who use it in their nether regions. Just be careful how long you leave it on! Don't leave it on too long. They changed the packaging, it doesn't look quite the same anymore. But this is what I use Magic Cream.

This stuff is legend! I've been wanting to try it. I haven't yet only because I'm still trying to recover from the chemical burns I got years ago from Nair.

Black dude hair remover????? Really? I am intrigued. I wonder how it works on leg fur?

Well I've only used it on my crotch. I will just recommend the first time you use it do a small area and keep trying to remove hair and checking the time.

I did not do that. I left it on too long. I had to sit on the plane for my flight to Milwaukee to see the Eddie Vedder show and I was in some pain sad.gif

But I've used it since and I really like it! Just make sure you don't leave it on too long.