SPOILERS - Pre Production Pics

sundog

Some of you know who John Arrowsmith is...

For those that don't ~ you should. coy.gif

He's the brilliant mind behind the pyrotechics at 2.gif concerts and he's is the resident photographer on tour.

He maintained all of the pictures on Rush.com for the last tour ~ and if you were one of the lucky few ~ you made it into 2.gif history.

He has graciously sent me permission to share with all of you his pre production photographs that he's posted on his personal photography website. Check out the site ~ I know there are many photography buffs on the forum. I hope you will enjoy them ~ please recognize they are his work & copyrighted.

MOD EDIT:

Note: one of the photos contains a setlist spoiler, though a minor one, and posts below talk about it.

http://arrowsmith-images.info/Arrowsmith-I...me_Machine.html

th1245.gif

Edited by Digital Man

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sundog @ Jun 17 2010, 07:41 PM)

For those that don't ~ you should. coy.gif
He's the brilliant mind behind the pyrotechics at 2.gif concerts and he's is the resident photographer on tour.
He maintained all of the pictures on Rush.com for the last tour ~ and if you were one of the lucky few ~ you made it into 2.gif history.

He has graciously sent me permission to share with all of you his pre production photographs that he's posted on his personal photography website. Check out the site ~ I know there are many photography buffs on the forum. I hope you will enjoy them ~ please recognize they are his work & copyrighted.

Arrowsmith Images ~ Time Machine Tour

th1245.gif

neato! thanks for sharing!!!!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Jun 17 2010, 06:41 PM)

For those that don't ~ you should.  coy.gif

He has graciously sent me permission to share with all of you his pre production photographs that he's posted on his personal photography website.  Check out the site ~ I know there are many photography buffs on the forum.  I hope you will enjoy them ~ please recognize they are his work &  copyrighted.

th1245.gif

John truly is a master at his craft. It was really nice of him to send you the link to his pics. These guys have been working their asses off, putting in 20 hour days prepping for the tour.

BTW, some people on the boards were voicing their displeasure with the video screens. Well, how about a VIDEO WALL rofl3.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Jun 17 2010, 04:41 PM)

Thanks for the link! I added it to my "favorites" list. I looked through his many photos. He is amazing. He really has an eye and knows how to capture images on film. It is not an easy thing to do. He has got a serious amount of talent. I'm in awe. I forgot to check to see if he has an email address. I'd love to shoot him a line just to let him know how skilled he is.

Just amazing.

Thanks for sharing, sundog. You're very fortunate to know him that well. Pass along thanks from all of us at TRF - there may not be many pics but they look great!

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 17 2010, 11:15 PM)
QUOTE (subdivisions man @ Jun 17 2010, 10:04 PM)
I noticed that one of the videos had the words "for sale" in it. The only song I can think of that has those words is Superconductor.

Nice!

That might be my fave song off the first Burning For Buddy CD, with the incomparable Steve Gadd on drums. Of course Buddy did a fine job in the first place, as seen in that clip. That band of his just SMOKES. yes.gif