SPOILERS - Pre Production Pics

sundog

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how would you have any clue whether a person has something or not? A foolish, unfounded assumption. And I agree with a previous poster, be happy with what we do have. Look at these pics from Arrowsmith - he's truly inside, he's offering something, but it's obviously all teasers because he has to protect himself, his sources for now. Not much different from saying you know/ have something but can't share it...yet

QUOTE (Outtalove @ Jun 26 2010, 03:34 PM)
"Not much different"
uh, yeah, much different-he's kind enough to show us photos. The other guys are claiming they have "something" and show nothing. quite a difference, actually.

But like sundog said, those arguments don't belong in this particular thread.

I understand your frustration, I voiced those very same concerns several times, even in this thread.

But sundog is providing links to a guy who HAS procured inside information and pics. If you missed the link, then I'm sorry... but it's there smile.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Jun 26 2010, 01:33 PM)
QUOTE (Outtalove @ Jun 26 2010, 02:24 PM)
I just joined this forum, hoping I could get some information on one of my favorite bands. Knowing the reputation of RUSH fans, I was expecting cool people, with knowledge and maybe insider photos, etc. What I've dicovered so far is a bunch of ass clowns who say they have information, but don't want to let us know about it.
I don't get why people do this. First off, no one knows who you are, second, it's juvenile...
so please, stop making with the bullshit and post what you've got. But, we all know you've got NOTHING, so there you go...

sarcasm.gif

I am not sure from where this sarcasm stems, but it doesn't belong in this thread - if you came for insider pics, click the link above. You can't get any more inside than John.

As for cool peeps, perhaps you haven't interacted with the right people yet. Most of us are nice enough, but there are always going to be a few bad apples.

Try and ignore the bad ones, and enjoy the forum with the rest of us. I am a good one yes.gif

You're one of the best Sunny!!! yes.gif

Wish I was gonna be able to see you and Digi in Sarnia, but it's not gonna work out sad.gif

QUOTE (analog guy @ Jun 27 2010, 01:30 PM)
Do I see a double-neck guitar there?

If so, does that mean we could get Xanadu or Bangkok?

(Both very good things).

where do you see that?

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 27 2010, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE (analog guy @ Jun 27 2010, 10:30 AM)

(Both very good things).

In which picture ?

Also:

http://arrowsmith-images.info/Arrowsmith-I...Machine.html#38

Hope?

Actually, that photo.

Although now that I look at it, it looks like it's just the electric on a stand and not a double-neck.

So disregard what I said smile.gif

QUOTE (analog guy @ Jun 27 2010, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 27 2010, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE (analog guy @ Jun 27 2010, 10:30 AM)

(Both very good things).

In which picture ?

Also:

Hope?

Actually, that photo.

Although now that I look at it, it looks like it's just the electric on a stand and not a double-neck.

So disregard what I said smile.gif

Yeah that 12-string is on a stand so he's playing one of those electric-to-acoustic songs. It's very probable that it's The Main Monkey Business or maybe Entre Nous again.

QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ Jun 27 2010, 10:43 AM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Jun 26 2010, 01:33 PM)
QUOTE (Outtalove @ Jun 26 2010, 02:24 PM)
I just joined this forum, hoping I could get some information on one of my favorite bands. Knowing the reputation of RUSH fans, I was expecting cool people, with knowledge and maybe insider photos, etc. What I've dicovered so far is a bunch of ass clowns who say they have information, but don't want to let us know about it.
I don't get why people do this. First off, no one knows who you are, second, it's juvenile...
so please, stop making with the bullshit and post what you've got. But, we all know you've got NOTHING, so there you go...

sarcasm.gif

I am not sure from where this sarcasm stems, but it doesn't belong in this thread - if you came for insider pics, click the link above. You can't get any more inside than John.

As for cool peeps, perhaps you haven't interacted with the right people yet. Most of us are nice enough, but there are always going to be a few bad apples.

Try and ignore the bad ones, and enjoy the forum with the rest of us. I am a good one yes.gif

You're one of the best Sunny!!! yes.gif

Wish I was gonna be able to see you and Digi in Sarnia, but it's not gonna work out sad.gif

ohmy.gif thanks for the compliment Cyg ~ but I am totally bummed that we're not going to see you at the show ----- fists crying.gif

Why???

Edited by sundog

QUOTE (jesse2112 @ Jun 27 2010, 12:22 PM)
QUOTE (analog guy @ Jun 27 2010, 01:30 PM)

(Both very good things).

where do you see that?

Here:

And Geddy's bass is awesome..

http://arrowsmith-images.info/Arrowsmith-I...Machine.html#42

Edited by Kenneth

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Jun 27 2010, 10:19 PM)

I wonder if that bass is Geddy's 'Old Faithful' Jazz Bass or just one of his signature basses that he battered and put a sticker on. Either way, it looks damn awesome. I'd love to have it. yes.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 27 2010, 10:53 PM)

I wonder if that bass is Geddy's 'Old Faithful' Jazz Bass or just one of his signature basses that he battered and put a sticker on. Either way, it looks damn awesome. I'd love to have it. yes.gif

Looks like an older bass with a new custom pickguard.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 27 2010, 10:53 PM)

It looks pretty beat up, I'll bet it's his original.

Interesting is that logo on Geddy's pickguard isnt on the clock from the single's artwork. And in the other picture of his headstock is me or is the black block on the first fret is missing? Edited by BL2112