Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

OK, it's not me but it's cool! Garth Brooks is currently spring training with the Pittsburgh Pirates (go figure) and my sister works in Bradenton, Florida. She got to see and meet Garth today! (And Geddy, go to spring training at Pirate City! I've got an in! :LOL: )

KtZEt0wl.jpg

• Like 6

OK, it's not me but it's cool! Garth Brooks is currently spring training with the Pittsburgh Pirates (go figure) and my sister works in Bradenton, Florida. She got to see and meet Garth today! (And Geddy, go to spring training at Pirate City! I've got an in! :LOL: )

KtZEt0wl.jpg

I like that picture. Your sister looks like a nice woman and Garth looks like a nice man and two nice smiles! :)

• Like 2

My Mother and Father ran into Willie Nelson up near Mackinaw City one year...he was playing at a local venue....

BTW- good looking sis BC!

NAGAdFC.gif

• Like 3

KtZEt0wl.jpg

I like that picture. Your sister looks like a nice woman and Garth looks like a nice man and two nice smiles! :)

Thank you, Lorraine! My sister is a sweetie. She said Garth seemed happy when she politely asked for a photo. I guess celebrities get all kinds of requests that are weirder!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

A picture of me next to my new 2019 Miata. Been working hard and living cheap for years. Time to cut back a little. :)

UnUa5IE.png

Great fun, aren't they? I owned a 2002 year Anniversary Yellow one, it still had the flip up headlights...and i got it with an MD player in it! PYHHgMD.jpg

Ubtr88K.gif

• Like 1

A picture of me next to my new 2019 Miata. Been working hard and living cheap for years. Time to cut back a little. :)

UnUa5IE.png

Great fun, aren't they? I owned a 2002 year Anniversary Yellow one, it still had the flip up headlights...and i got it with an MD player in it! PYHHgMD.jpg

Ubtr88K.gif

I had an early model white Miata. Super fun car to drive, but a bit rattly.
  • Like 1

UnUa5IE.png

Ubtr88K.gif

I had an early model white Miata. Super fun car to drive, but a bit rattly.

Mine wasn't rattly at all....

2Gf5agG.jpg

KtZEt0wl.jpg

That's so awesome she got to meet him! He is from my home state and he is wearing an Eskimo Joes t-shirt. Eskimo Joes is a restaurant in the college town of Stillwater (Oklahoma State University). :)

• Like 1

It didn't work.

:(

I have a picture on my desktop that I want to put here.

Can someone help me do it?

What are you KIDDING ME? I can't even get MY OWN computer to do half the stuff it's supposed to HELP me do. I'd like that pic, Lorraine! IF I could help, I'd do so immediately!

4rEQmqU.png

• Like 1

XfG9c9e.jpg

Here's a picture of little Lorraine who loved to laugh even as a baby.

Addorable Child, Lorraine!

• Like 5

And that's my beautiful mother and handsome father, and my wonderful brother and sister!

Yes, i remember those Photo studio type pictures...The one in this area of Michigan was "Olan Mills". Don't know if they still exist these days...I think they did in the '90s. Yes they do still exist. They were bought out by Lifetouch photography back in 2011. They also have a UK division.

NAGAdFC.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

XfG9c9e.jpg

Here's a picture of lit7tle Lorraine who loved to laugh even as a baby.

This is such a great photo! :ebert: Your dad is very handsome, and your eyes are beautiful. What a lovely memory for you and your sister to share. Thanks for posting it.

• Like 4

XfG9c9e.jpg

Here's a picture of lit7tle Lorraine who loved to laugh even as a baby.

This is such a great photo! :ebert: Your dad is very handsome, and your eyes are beautiful. What a lovely memory for you and your sister to share. Thanks for posting it.

Thank you. The picture was taken some time in 1955 I'm assuming. I'm not sure how old I was, but it must have been more than a year old.

But I sure was happy. :LOL:

• Like 1

And that's my beautiful mother and handsome father, and my wonderful brother and sister!

I wish I still had one of the ones with my parents and I back when...

JoXSlFI.gif

• Like 2

XfG9c9e.jpg

Here's a picture of little Lorraine who loved to laugh even as a baby.

Lovely pic, Lorraine.

What the heck is that object down in the centre?

• Like 2