Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Sometime during the 3rd quarter of the SuperBowl. I don't look like my team was getting pummeled. :LOL:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/image_38.jpeg

Super Bowl always feels weird to me out here since kick off is 8:30am Monday due to time zone differences. It's also somewhat amusing to hear some J-commentary and get the bar crowd's reactions...most don't seem to care either way, they just like exciting plays. Good!

I didn't know you were Super Bowl fan. Quite funny picture. :LOL:

You look good. :)

:cheers:

Hey JB, since the super bowl is Monday morning over there, how many people take off from work or school to see the game? Or is it more in the background? That bar looks fairly crowded for a Monday at 8.30am!

Sometime during the 3rd quarter of the SuperBowl. I don't look like my team was getting pummeled. :LOL:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/image_38.jpeg

Super Bowl always feels weird to me out here since kick off is 8:30am Monday due to time zone differences. It's also somewhat amusing to hear some J-commentary and get the bar crowd's reactions...most don't seem to care either way, they just like exciting plays. Good!

I didn't know you were Super Bowl fan. Quite funny picture. :LOL:

You look good. :)

:cheers:

Hey JB, since the super bowl is Monday morning over there, how many people take off from work or school to see the game? Or is it more in the background? That bar looks fairly crowded for a Monday at 8.30am!

Not sure why but this is the least crowded I've seen it. There are no empty seats but it's not crowded IMHO. Not many people take off work. This is a city of 3 million, 10 million in the prefecture. And I know of only two places that show the game, this is one. And both places can hold maybe 100-200 people each?

Other than the buddy I was with, I don't know anyone else that watched the game. Not sure where these fans come from to be honest. And they're probably not even really fans. They just like an event.

[This is Hooters btw]

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

I went to a hockey game for the first time, in the venue I found this:

tumblr_olls7dVgVZ1vyr39lo1_540.jpg

YOU LOOK SO COOL AND RELAXED!

It's made my day seeing you look so happy. You also look so much older than the last pictures you shared. Healthy as well.

Very, very pleased by this. May you keep smiling you look amazing!

• Like 4

It's made my day seeing you look so happy. You also look so much older than the last pictures you shared. Healthy as well.

Yes I do!

Thank u so much!

• Like 1

I completely agree with Segue GNP

You look great, and it is fantastic to see you happy

• Like 2

Thank u so much!!

• Like 2

I'm excited to see her and Jaime together.

When is the RHCP gig?

• Like 1

When is the RHCP gig?

In 14 days!! We are gonna get a pic with this!

• Like 2

When is the RHCP gig?

Excellent.

Hold onto every precious moment up til then. Then have a great night with your friend and tell us all about it!

And remember on bad days the good things in life. Even if it's just a song or a pet or a good memory.

• Like 1

When is the RHCP gig?

Excellent.

Hold onto every precious moment up til then. Then have a great night with your friend and tell us all about it!

And remember on bad days the good things in life. Even if it's just a song or a pet or a good memory.

I will tell about it! :)

Thank u, yes.

• Like 1

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq24/greensilversea/F_related/Related%20to%20me/SatinRed2017_1_zpsgppyn3yw.jpg

Oo! Beautiful hair color! :D

Always LOVED Auburn hair!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/TRF-%20Johnny%20Blazes%20view%20of%20my%20animal%20self....jpg

So have I. :)

• Like 1

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah298/SeanJohn51/20170205_113106_zpsqbbjyzom.jpg

My new (to me) ride :D 2014 F150 STX Sport Super Cab 2WD (There's pretty much asphalt everywhere I go lol) 3:73 gear ratio, Tow package, heavy duty payload package (beefed up suspension) 20" factory allow wheels. One owner vehicle 14,000 original miles. Got a sweet deal and love driving it!

• Like 10

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah298/SeanJohn51/20170205_113106_zpsqbbjyzom.jpg

My new (to me) ride :D 2014 F150 STX Sport Super Cab 2WD (There's pretty much asphalt everywhere I go lol) 3:73 gear ratio, Tow package, heavy duty payload package (beefed up suspension) 20" factory allow wheels. One owner vehicle 14,000 original miles. Got a sweet deal and love driving it!

I know that I said this earlier, but it really does suit you! What a beaut! :cheers:

• Like 1

Wowzers! Nice ride !!

• Like 1

Wowzers! Nice ride !!

Why thank you so very much :moose:

• Like 1

Wowzers! Nice ride !!

Why thank you so very much :moose:

The pic really doesn't do it justice! That is one of the best color blue I have ever seen!

• Like 1

hqczvj.jpg

Me with Neige of the French metal band Alcest post-show this past Sunday. Such a nice and humble fellow towards his fans. Probably the most at ease I've been when talking/meeting someone from a band. Didn't realize how non-fanboyish I acted until my sister pointed out how "natural" I look here. For the record, I'm 5'5 but Neige is a really tall guy (the entire band are really), haha. B/W photo because it looks better than color honestly...

And maybe I should get a haircut. Haven't had one since last July... :LOL:

• Like 11