Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Dogs will protect you.

Cats look to protect themselves and leave you to the dogs. :laughing guy:

but cats don't bark when the hear a squirrel fart. They don't eat poop out of the litter box, and then come and lick you. Cats don't lick their balls in front of company. Cats don't need to be let out, and you can go away for the weekend, and they are fine.

Cats don't lick their balls in front of company? I never knew a cat that didn't unless it was of course, neutered. :LOL:

Cats can also spray foul-smelling urine that you can't get the smell out no matter what you do.

It's just the unneutered (or neutered too late) male cats that spray.

Sorry to disagree but that's not true. Female cats can also spray. They are more likely to do it when in heat but both sexes can still do it even if altered. Short hair breeds of cats are more likely to do it too than the longer haired varieties. (I bred and showed cats for over 20 years)

• Like 1

Where in the Sierra's (it sure looks like that's where you are) did you go camping?

Yep. we packed in 7 miles from Kennedy meadows. :)

Dogs will protect you.

but cats don't bark when the hear a squirrel fart. They don't eat poop out of the litter box, and then come and lick you. Cats don't lick their balls in front of company. Cats don't need to be let out, and you can go away for the weekend, and they are fine.

Cats don't lick their balls in front of company? I never knew a cat that didn't unless it was of course, neutered. :LOL:

Cats can also spray foul-smelling urine that you can't get the smell out no matter what you do.

It's just the unneutered (or neutered too late) male cats that spray.

Sorry to disagree but that's not true. Female cats can also spray. They are more likely to do it when in heat but both sexes can still do it even if altered. Short hair breeds of cats are more likely to do it too than the longer haired varieties. (I bred and showed cats for over 20 years)

It is completely untrue that only males spray. Both male and female do - fixed or not. Not all, but some. You are right, Eagle.

• Like 1

Where in the Sierra's (it sure looks like that's where you are) did you go camping?

Yep. we packed in 7 miles from Kennedy meadows. :)

That's a good hike. That is the only thing I miss about not living in California anymore.

Dogs will protect you.

You can get rid of the smell quite well. The best product for that is Natures Miracle. It's $30 a gallon, but it works. You can get a smaller spray bottle too.

Dogs will protect you.

You can get rid of the smell quite well. The best product for that is Natures Miracle. It's $30 a gallon, but it works. You can get a smaller spray bottle too.

Yeah I've used that. Depends on what you're using it on too, whether it's a fabric, hard surface or carpet or whatever. You might not be able to smell it but the cats might still be able to. Only bad thing about having "whole" cats is that that's a possibility. But...don't want to take up this entire thread on this subject. :LOL:

Dogs will protect you.

Yeah I've used that. Depends on what you're using it on too, whether it's a fabric, hard surface or carpet or whatever. You might not be able to smell it but the cats might still be able to. Only bad thing about having "whole" cats is that that's a possibility. But...don't want to take up this entire thread on this subject. :LOL:

Whole or not, they still do it. Getting them fixed is no guarantee they won't.

• Like 1

Dogs will protect you.

Good for skunk spray too!
  • Like 1

According to a book I read by an NYC Medical Examiner, if you die in the house your cat will eat you, starting with soft, tender bits like the lips and eyeballs.

Which is fine, since I'm no longer using them and I wouldn't want my cat to starve.

so when you wake up and your cat is staring at you, they're really making a plan on what to eat first.

that gives me a warm and fuzzy.

:LOL:

Dogs will protect you.

Dogs are great animals, and I will always be happy to see and play with them, but I would never want to own one. High maintenance.

However, I will gladly own many cats...

155932_10203207510779800_1851327709_n.jpg?oh=595032743bb51eb34144e170afaf30b3&oe=564773F4

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 7

http://blog.shoplet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/1970s-mens-fashion.jpg

I'm on the far left, in the stripey pants.

Bwa ha ha, when I first started dating, I dated a guy 3 yrs older and that was his idea of dressing up! :D It might not have been so bad but it was already out of style, gee I don't know why!! It didn't last long and my parents were relieved, now I understand why! :laughing guy:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Dogs will protect you.

Dogs are great animals, and I will always be happy to see and play with them, but I would never want to own one. High maintenance.

However, I will gladly own many cats...

155932_10203207510779800_1851327709_n.jpg?oh=595032743bb51eb34144e170afaf30b3&oe=564773F4

I don't know, looks like they own you . . .(from another cat person!) And very pretty tortoiseshell markings!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

I look thirteen here:

http://s11.postimg.org/kehuqu6wz/63066114_9611_4209_9990_46523c2c629f_zpserrv1oub.jpg

And who can deny the joys of a Windsor knotted tie?!?

http://s11.postimg.org/54hzjnber/IMG_20150722_WA0006_zpszj3hhmb8_jpg_t_1438467163.jpg

• Like 5

In contrast to a poor man's tie jobby (sad face):

http://s7.postimg.org/m060jcf0b/IMG_20150603_WA0003_zpskhu12i2v_edit_14385539292.jpg

For whatever reason I now look twelve!

• Like 3

I know, I know...there´s another topic about this in OLV, and you´re probably sick already of me talking about running a marathon, but here´s one more pic I was able to find today from last Sunday´s race. Here I´m less than half a mile from the finish line, and still in reasonably good shape. The Sugar Loaf is in the back:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k210/RodrigoAltaf/2015.07.26_maratona_meia_maratona_e_family_run_rio_janeiro_CLG15MRJ22570_zpsp2gs4spp.jpg

Edited by Rod in Rio
  • Like 11

I know, I know...there´s another topic about this in OLV, and you´re probably sick already of me talking about running a marathon, but here´s one more pic I was able to find today from last Sunday´s race. Here I´m less than half a mile from the finish line, and still in reasonably good shape. The Sugar Loaf is in the back:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k210/RodrigoAltaf/2015.07.26_maratona_meia_maratona_e_family_run_rio_janeiro_CLG15MRJ22570_zpsp2gs4spp.jpg

Very cool pic! thanks!

• Like 1

http://s7.postimg.org/m060jcf0b/IMG_20150603_WA0003_zpskhu12i2v_edit_14385539292.jpg

Dude, you never looked more like Elijah Wood than in this pic.

• Like 2

That's funny, I thought that too. :)

• Like 1

That's funny, I thought that too. :)

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

I am not Hobbit sized I swears!

• Like 1

Segue, I think you're still looking smart in the shirt, tie, topcoat and scarf.

Much better than the photo of me, on the previous page!

Edit- haha...now it's on this page again.

Thanks, troutman! Your payment is forthcoming.

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 2

http://blog.shoplet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/1970s-mens-fashion.jpg

I'm on the far left, in the stripey pants.

Bwa ha ha, when I first started dating, I dated a guy 3 yrs older and that was his idea of dressing up! :D It might not have been so bad but it was already out of style, gee I don't know why!! It didn't last long and my parents were relieved, now I understand why! :laughing guy:

:LOL:

• Like 1

Is that really you BJ?

Is that really you BJ?

Haha!

It is not, I confess...though I have modeled before- a long time ago...it was children's clothing (yes, no joke)- around 1976-'77.

I was just amusing myself yesterday when I posted the pic above.

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 2