Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

So my town does this thing called Ghost Walk which is basically a haunted house type of thing. I got to be a zombie and although it was really hot and sweaty, I had fun. This is what my makeup looked like.

tumblr_ndznad0e0b1s4zroko1_500.jpg

Great zombie look :ebert: George A. Romero would be impressed

By the way, Segue, you must be an imposing figure in person being 6'4".

I'd love to be able to personally meet everyone active member here one day.

I am a tall person yes, but so goofy i couldn't intimidate a midget! I have never learnt to put my height to good advantage, plus i am very slender

I am not quite as tall as you (actually I was at the doctor's office last week and I am about an inch taller than I thought previously- I am almost 6'2"), and I always had the same issue of being extremely slender. You are still young and vital, though, whereas I am firmly entrenched in my 40s now, so it doesn't really matter. :P

But my advice to you is just to continue being true to yourself. And I think what turbine said is right- with your looks, you'll reach a point when you'll have to fight them off of you!

Edited by Blue J

Segue, I love those pictures. Especially the middle one.

Aww thanks! I rarely post pix of me, but i am so familiar with a lot of other forum members faces, i thought maybe i should be a tad more open!

Now Lorraine, your turn!

Nope. Even if I could, I wouldn't. I will leave all of you to your illusions about me. :LOL:

Party pooper! :P

I haven't had a picture taken of myself since the early nineties. Just as well there is no photographic documentation of this part of my life. It's bad enough I have to look in the mirror. :outtahere:

Oh come now, stop. I will have none of this type of talk. :tsk: I don't like to hear people say such things about themselves. Besides, I've learned that the type of people who downplay their appearance, are always lookers.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/48277104_zpsf92a3d02.jpg

• Like 2

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/bluefox4000/270429_251268341566466_6920388_n.jpg

Me trying to look gansta in my russian hat. there now i'm not just text on a screen.

Mick

Good to see you my friend.... :cheers:
  • Like 3

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/bluefox4000/270429_251268341566466_6920388_n.jpg

Me trying to look gansta in my russian hat. there now i'm not just text on a screen.

Mick

That goes for me too, Mick. Pleased to meet you!

• Like 3

Mick

That goes for me too, Mick. Pleased to meet you!

Hi Bluefox! I see you are doing your very best Fred Durst impression!

• Like 1

By the way, Segue, you must be an imposing figure in person being 6'4".

I'd love to be able to personally meet everyone active member here one day.

I am a tall person yes, but so goofy i couldn't intimidate a midget! I have never learnt to put my height to good advantage, plus i am very slender and most people say i am too "pretty" to be intimidating. Which is at once very complimentary (sorta, would rather be deemed "handsome", or "weird looking") and absolutely insulting. Its been said i go to metal gigs looking like i fell out of a boyband. which makes me so self concious...

Sad but true.

But you can pretend i am imposing haha!

Could be worse, you could look like a bag of rocks right?

A young man actually dressed in a suit and tie.

Very impressive!

I love suits. The way they make you carry yourself.

I wish more men wore suits. There's a level of sophistication that can't be beat.

I've posted this before, but thought I'd post it again, since we're talking about suits

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad190/TDear_1984/Wedding01.jpg

I love a nice suit. I'll take any opportunity to get out one of my pinstripes. Plus, a nice waistcoat , a bow tie (I was wearing before Matt Smith made them "cool") and some two tone shoes.

Awesome, you look straight outta' the Squirrel Nut Zippers in that getup!

Edited by Del_Duio
  • Like 3

happy Halloween! here's my flight attendant costume! i ended up changing into flat shoes because those heels were killing me. high heels aren't my forte.

tumblr_nebgcxnCtn1s4zroko1_500.jpg

• Like 9