What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Received an email from Hyundai Financial advising that since the Sonata is paid off, my automatic payment plan is cancelled. Should have the clear title shortly. Not sure about keeping the car, need to wait until I figure how Karen's mobility will factor in. I may be looking at an SUV or purposed vehicle.
  • Like 4

I got to enlarge the garden by a small amount (about 12 sq. feet) but it was a beautiful day to be outside playing in the dirt! Now I have more room for zinnias and tomatoes!

(Photo of zinnias last year . . .)

VGlEyg6l.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 5

I got to enlarge the garden by a small amount (about 12 sq. feet) but it was a beautiful day to be outside playing in the dirt! Now I have more room for zinnias and tomatoes!

VGlEyg6l.jpg

Beautiful!!

I love flowers and would also love to have a vegetable garden but --------------- a gardener I'm not aside from the fact that I have developed more physical problems than ever and it is hard for me to move anymore. I have to watch carefully all that I do and each move must be deliberate lest I turn the wrong way, or lift the wrong thing, and do damage that takes days/weeks to heal.

• Like 1

VGlEyg6l.jpg

Beautiful!!

I love flowers and would also love to have a vegetable garden but --------------- a gardener I'm not aside from the fact that I have developed more physical problems than ever and it is hard for me to move anymore. I have to watch carefully all that I do and each move must be deliberate lest I turn the wrong way, or lift the wrong thing, and do damage that takes days/weeks to heal.

Oh no! :hug2: That is why mine is that skinny strip next to the driveway. We used to have a larger vegetable garden in the back but all my servants kids moved away and the neighbors trees got larger and make too much shade. The part next to the driveway still gets good sun and is a better size to control. I'm sorry to hear that moving is difficult.

• Like 1

VGlEyg6l.jpg

Beautiful!!

Oh no! :hug2: That is why mine is that skinny strip next to the driveway. We used to have a larger vegetable garden in the back but all my servants kids moved away and the neighbors trees got larger and make too much shade. The part next to the driveway still gets good sun and is a better size to control. I'm sorry to hear that moving is difficult.

That was very funny, Becky. Thanks for the laugh. :LOL:

Post more pictures of your lovely garden as it progresses throughout the summer months. I would like to see them.

• Like 1

VGlEyg6l.jpg

Beautiful!!

I'm there with ya, Lorraine!

Xq9Nl1D.png

• Like 1

I golf at novice level. Used my Dad's set once. Sucked. Never did anything else except "Putt Putt" There were a couple of places in the Ypsi/Ann Arbor.

uCiCe4E.gif

My nephew's 14 year old son competed in his 3rd Drive, Chip, & Putt National Championship at Augusta National this past weekend. I think he's a golf prodigy.

Congrats to him! How cool to be able to compete at Augusta right before the Masters !! :ebert: :ebert:

• Like 1

My nephew's 14 year old son competed in his 3rd Drive, Chip, & Putt National Championship at Augusta National this past weekend. I think he's a golf prodigy.

Congrats to him! How cool to be able to compete at Augusta right before the Masters !! :ebert: :ebert:

True. But the only “real” part of the course they were able to actually play on was the 18th green. Which is pretty cool. You think that they would at least let them play 9 holes. As far as the week before the masters, could have been the week before anything. No ticket comps. Even for practice rounds.

True. But the only “real” part of the course they were able to actually play on was the 18th green. Which is pretty cool. You think that they would at least let them play 9 holes. As far as the week before the masters, could have been the week before anything. No ticket comps. Even for practice rounds.

I didn't realize that! C'mon, Augusta, support these guys!

• Like 1

Having the day off and watching the Masters, which closed with Tiger having an epic back nine.

I thought you retired from teaching. Did you get another job?

I've been tutoring quite a bit, mostly in math.
  • Like 1

I donated blood first thing this AM. That means no strenuous exercise, i.e. no yardwork!

Aww, that's too bad. I bet you're disappointed. What are you going to do all day then? :)

Watch the Masters!
  • Like 3