What made your day today?

• Please log in to reply
8009 replies to this topic

#8001 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 5962 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:03 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 December 2017 - 11:22 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 04 December 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

YOU GUYS !!!   :yay: :yay:   I found the greatest thing !!  I just figured out how to watch Rush Youtube videos on the big TV and they look so good!  The sound is pretty good too!  

Mr. blues got a deal on a 40 in. Smart TV on cyber Monday; he just wanted to be able to see the puck better during hockey games.  We have just had it for two days and I figured out on my own (it came with like 1 page instructions)  what Smart TV means !!  OK, I'm old!  

It receives Wi Fi and acts like a computer monitor if you want.You can find anything on Youtube and it looks great!  There is so much Rush stuff I want to watch!  :lol: I'm never going to get the Christmas tree up at this rate!  :lol:  :lol:

What you’re really saying is that you’re going to watch Kurt Russell walking naked into the showers in Tango & Cash over and over again on your new tv!
:lol:  :lol:  Thank you! That had momentarily slipped my mind, lol. I'll have to see if it's on Netflix, woo hoo!  I didn't think we needed a new tv but it's been fun.

Sponsored Post

#8002 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 30269 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:04 AM

View Postblueschica, on 06 December 2017 - 12:03 AM, said:

YOU GUYS !!!   :yay: :yay:   I found the greatest thing !!  I just figured out how to watch Rush Youtube videos on the big TV and they look so good!  The sound is pretty good too!  

Mr. blues got a deal on a 40 in. Smart TV on cyber Monday; he just wanted to be able to see the puck better during hockey games.  We have just had it for two days and I figured out on my own (it came with like 1 page instructions)  what Smart TV means !!  OK, I'm old!  

It receives Wi Fi and acts like a computer monitor if you want.You can find anything on Youtube and it looks great!  There is so much Rush stuff I want to watch!  :lol:    I'm never going to get the Christmas tree up at this rate!  :lol:  :lol:

What you’re really saying is that you’re going to watch Kurt Russell walking naked into the showers in Tango & Cash over and over again on your new tv!
:lol:  :lol:  Thank you! That had momentarily slipped my mind, lol. I'll have to see if it's on Netflix, woo hoo!  I didn't think we needed a new tv but it's been fun.

Your Nude Kurt Odyssey is just beginning!!!

#8003 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 5962 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:16 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 06 December 2017 - 12:04 AM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 06 December 2017 - 12:03 AM, said:

It receives Wi Fi and acts like a computer monitor if you want.You can find anything on Youtube and it looks great!  There is so much Rush stuff I want to watch!  :lol: I'm never going to get the Christmas tree up at this rate!  :lol:  :lol:

Your Nude Kurt Odyssey is just beginning!!!
So much to watch, so little time!  My sister recently got a similar tv and said Facebook photos are fun to see on it. I told her, are you kidding, there is Rush stuff!  :)

#8004 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 6550 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:12 AM

Cool.  The piece of shit post I fudged up yesterday is GONE!  Thanks, 73 or whomever deleted it!  NOW.  HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Folks! My Zoukei-Mura Models arrived yesterday and attendant extra parts, and I am ready to start on them.  Both Kyuku Shindens,and the Do 335 A-12 and A-0 are ready to be assembled. here is a photo of the Shinden and Do 335 A-12 boxes to show the sizes of the eventual aircraft.
Posted Image

The Shinden, [Magnificent Lightning] is a single seat fighter, with maximum consideration to the use of all interior space designed into it. The Do 335 A-12 is a two seater fighter and considerably larger, thus the box is bigger! The book in front of the Shinden box is the company's 'Concept' book, which tells all about the aircraft in question, and how to step by step build it.  Hints, tools and paints to use etc. This is the way ALL models should be made!  Pics, of course in my Model hobby thread in the Turn The Page Sub forum.
Posted Image

#8005 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 6550 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:51 AM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 07 December 2017 - 08:12 AM, said:

Cool.  The piece of shit post I fudged up yesterday is GONE!  Thanks, 73 or whomever deleted it!  NOW.  HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Folks! My Zoukei-Mura Models arrived yesterday and attendant extra parts, and I am ready to start on them.  Both Kyuku Shindens,and the Do 335 A-12 and A-0 are ready to be assembled. here is a photo of the Shinden and Do 335 A-12 boxes to show the sizes of the eventual aircraft.
Posted Image

The Shinden, [Magnificent Lightning] is a single seat fighter, with maximum consideration to the use of all interior space designed into it. The Do 335 A-12 is a two seater fighter and considerably larger, thus the box is bigger! The book in front of the Shinden box is the company's 'Concept' book, which tells all about the aircraft in question, and how to step by step build it.  Hints, tools and paints to use etc. This is the way ALL models should be made!  Pics, of course in my Model hobby thread in the Turn The Page Sub forum.
Posted Image

Thanks, Lorraine! Posted Image
Posted Image

#8006 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 6550 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:22 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 07 December 2017 - 08:12 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks, blueschica! Posted Image
Posted Image

#8007 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

The Dane of the Culinary Arts

• Members *
  • 6139 posts
  • Interests:Slay the dragon, grab the gold, get the girl.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:35 PM

I'm almost done with my major thesis and about to complete my bachelor in web development. I have my own appartment, and hopefully soon a job too. Everything seems to be working out for me.

And it's fun feeling like an 8th grader when asking your date if she wants to be your girlfriend. If this keeps going like it is, I'm gonna faceplant on the moon :lol:

#8008 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

The Professor

• Members
  • 3881 posts
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:14 PM

View PostThe Analog Grownup, on 08 December 2017 - 01:35 PM, said:

I'm almost done with my major thesis and about to complete my bachelor in web development. I have my own appartment, and hopefully soon a job too. Everything seems to be working out for me.

And it's fun feeling like an 8th grader when asking your date if she wants to be your girlfriend. If this keeps going like it is, I'm gonna faceplant on the moon :lol:

:lol: :cheers:

#8009 YYZumbi

YYZumbi

Vapor Trail

• Members *
  • 18727 posts
  • Interests:Vinyl records and music in general.

Posted Yesterday, 07:09 AM

Listening to this vinyl record made my day:
Posted Image

#8010 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 6550 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:41 AM

View PostYYZumbi, on 12 December 2017 - 07:09 AM, said:

Listening to this vinyl record made my day:
Posted Image

I've exchanged all of my Vinyl with CD's as much as possible at this time, but some stuff just REFUSES to become CD's...that pisses ME off....I enjoy SABOTAGE myself.  BIG Black Sabbath fan then!  Still am!
Posted Image

Edited by OldRUSHfan, Yesterday, 10:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users