What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I'm going to London tomorrow, so this is more a "what will make your day tomorrow" post, but what the heck. A friend and his girlfriend was supposed to go together, but she had to cancel so I got the offer. We're going to see a screening with a meet & greet with Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero. If you're familiar with the worst movie ever made, you know their names ;)

This is movie we're going to see:

http://youtu.be/rZXdU3iuAyI

First time going to London. Must remember to look to the right first!

How far is that from Denmark and how long does it take for you to get there?

It's small skip across the North Sea. About an hour and fifteen minutes by airplane. Usually it's very cheap.

My Hobby Stuff arrived from Rider's Hobby Shop! http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/97421-my-hobbymodels/page__st__160&do=findComment&comment=4411041

http://i.imgur.com/jqKU4cw.gif

A bit of advice posted on a thread about a local man who committed suicide.

It's worth repeating. You never know the weight a person is carrying.

So very true! Be kind to everyone around you, each person is trying their best to survive and are facing their own battles inside. Sometimes the happiest person on the outside is the saddest person on the inside.2764.png❤️
  • Like 1

Watching the squirrels scooting around my yard. They are very busy. Maybe it will be an early winter.

The woodpeckers never came back and there aren't many geese.

I wonder what's they know that we don't know?

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I started putting the music room back together after having moved in on July 1st. It's looking quite good considering I didn't paint the walls. That will happen when it happens ... time to start playing again now that it's going to cool down!
  • Like 2

The 'Out of The Blue' realization that U.S.N. SEALS SHOVED their weapons up Bin Laden's ASS and LET 'EM RIP, killing the SON OF WORM FECES!!! May 2, 2011 is a banner day for the World at large, thanks to a U.S. Navy Seal team.

K2J0l6q.gif

Finished building an addition to my redwood deck in the back yard. A fun little project that involved not only building the deck, but also felling a plum tree, transplanting numerous rose bushes, and retooling the irrigation system.

Glad to be done with it!

:dweez:

• Like 5

Had an excellent cold brew coffee this morning before going on a hike with two buds. Afterwards, a surprise party and bbq!

It was a quality Saturday :yes: :)

Hopefully the two buds were exactly what the doctor ordered when you smoked them!

:smoke: :joker: :smoke:

:LMAO:

:LOL:

• Like 1

My Tampa Bay Buccaneers had a huge win over the Bears of Chicago today. My better 1/2 & I Broiled in the oven know as Raymond James Stadium through it all!!! Looking forward to many many more similar experiences this NFL season (maybe less the heat)

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 3

Had an excellent cold brew coffee this morning before going on a hike with two buds. Afterwards, a surprise party and bbq!

It was a quality Saturday :yes: :)

Hopefully the two buds were exactly what the doctor ordered when you smoked them!

:smoke: :joker: :smoke:

:LMAO:

I still happily haven't smoked any pots, but we did bring some alcohol, which was fun! Alcohol hikes are fun!

• Like 2

I fixed a booboo I made with the sound system in my bedroom yesterday, during the night this morning around 3:30 am, so my MD continued playing and I slept soundly!

f2B1C3O.gif?2

• Like 1

My Tampa Bay Buccaneers had a huge win over the Bears of Chicago today. My better 1/2 & I Broiled in the oven know as Raymond James Stadium through it all!!! Looking forward to many many more similar experiences this NFL season (maybe less the heat)

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

:ebert: