What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

i hung out with my friends. we laughed a lot and ate a lot. it was nice :).
  • Like 1

A lot of simple pleasures: absolute lounge lizard mode at the crib, some tasty Chinese pork dumplings, catching a few old Trailer Park Boys episodes, reading Marvel's "1985" for the fiftieth time, sharing a bottle of wine with the wife, various naps spread throughout...
  • Like 1

Today I got my own apartment! I have not moved in yet, need to fix a bit of stuff so I am moving in a few weeks. But I got the keys today! :)

Today I finally moved in! Tonight I am sleeping my first night in my new apartment! Finally free from my parents!!!

:dweez: :chickendance: :7up: :ebert: :yay: :banana:

• Like 5

Today I got my own apartment! I have not moved in yet, need to fix a bit of stuff so I am moving in a few weeks. But I got the keys today! :)

Today I finally moved in! Tonight I am sleeping my first night in my new apartment! Finally free from my parents!!!

Congratulations, Zumbi! Enjoy! :)

Party time!!!

Thanks! I will. :)

• Like 1

Party time!!!

Oh yeah! :D

• Like 2

Party time!!!

Getting your first apt. is always a special time. :cheers:

Party time!!!

Getting your first apt. is always a special time. :cheers:

Yeah, I celebrated it now by pre-ordering Signals, Grace Under Pressure and A Show Of Hands on vinyl. :)

• Like 3

The ***skins named Kirk Cousins their starting QB this year right from the start of the season. I am happy to see that. Now we can see once and for all if he can really play or not. No excuses. RG obviously can't play the position from the pocket at all and he can't really run anymore or stay in one piece. A shame really. McCoy is a good backup and nothing else. if Cousins can't get it done than the ***skins just don't have an NFL quality QB at this time. That simple...
  • Like 1

Do you have a job, Zumbi?

Good question... :popcorn:

I wouldn't be wasting my money on Rush vinyls if I didn't have a job yet. But, that's just me. And before I would gloat about being free of mommy and daddy, I would be sure I was able to stay in my apartment and not have to crawl back to them when I couldn't afford to keep it any longer.

I wouldn't be wasting my money on Rush vinyls if I didn't have a job yet. But, that's just me. And before I would gloat about being free of mommy and daddy, I would be sure I was able to stay in my apartment and not have to crawl back to them when I couldn't afford to keep it any longer.

I hear ya. Last I heard he had no income. None of my business but I am curious how you live on your own that way. It wouldn't have ever worked for me that is for sure... :huh:
  • Like 2

The ***skins named Kirk Cousins their starting QB this year right from the start of the season. I am happy to see that. Now we can see once and for all if he can really play or not. No excuses. RG obviously can't play the position from the pocket at all and he can't really run anymore or stay in one piece. A shame really. McCoy is a good backup and nothing else. if Cousins can't get it done than the ***skins just don't have an NFL quality QB at this time. That simple...

I would argue that RGIII really hasn't received the benefit of quality mentoring at his position, ever since his rookie year.

But yes, I hope Cousins can do some good things with the offense.

I'm a big 'skins fan as well- have been ever since the glory days of Joe Theismann, John Riggins, Art Monk, etc.

• Like 1

I would argue that RGIII really hasn't received the benefit of quality mentoring at his position, ever since his rookie year.

But yes, I hope Cousins can do some good things with the offense.

I'm a big 'skins fan as well- have been ever since the glory days of Joe Theismann, John Riggins, Art Monk, etc.

I go back even farther back of course given my advanced age and I spent my first 40 years living in that area. We shall see what happens. I am rooting for Cousins and believe he has all the tools to get the job done... :cheerleader: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

I hear ya. Last I heard he had no income. None of my business but I am curious how you live on your own that way. It wouldn't have ever worked for me that is for sure... :huh:

He could be taking an education. In Scandinavia we get paid to do so :)

• Like 2

He could be taking an education. In Scandinavia we get paid to do so :)

You get paid?

Ho does that work? :LOL:

Edited by troutman

I wished a faraway old friend a happy birthday, and he replied with a few photos of himself on his recent adventures. He's had a rough time but seems to have genuinely emerged in great spirits. I am so happy for his happiness! My day is truly made. :D :yay:
  • Like 5

I got a new phone yesterday evening. Seems so silly but what a relief. My old one had been screwing up for quite a while and finally bit the dust a couple days ago. This one may not be the top of the line but it sure seems awesome to me... :)
  • Like 2