What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Like 2

Splashed out on a new hi fi system which is making everything sound amazing.

Splashed out on a new hi fi system which is making everything sound amazing.

Nice. My last upgrade was the best purchase I made in quite a while.

How does a selfie stick work? How can you push the button to take a picture if the phone is three feet away from you?

you can use a timer but i just use the voice activation on my phone. all i do is say cheese and it takes the picture.

80+ degrees out...which can only mean one thing:

Windows down...Pretenders in...volume up! It's summertime!!!!!

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

A very, very simple, yet thoughtful and touching, gesture from someone I care about. Sometimes it really is the little things.
  • Like 2

I went sailing with friends on the San Francisco Bay today. I've lived here for 50 years and today was the first time I've ever been sailing out there. And it was a perfect day--warm, sunny, and enough wind to sail without it getting crazy. And then we ended the day with a really lovely Italian dinner.
  • Like 3

Lorraine is back from Toronto and posting! :) :) :)

Yep. I thought I was going to have to retire the disco ball but now I will use it ad nauseam.. :cheers:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Disco_ball4.jpg

:dweez: :dweez:

Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

Got the furnace repair guy here. Just offered him a hot beverage. This should go well!

If you need any advice feel free to ask. I am most expert on heat pumps but I know a thing or three about furnaces as well. Good luck with that... :)

I went sailing with friends on the San Francisco Bay today. I've lived here for 50 years and today was the first time I've ever been sailing out there. And it was a perfect day--warm, sunny, and enough wind to sail without it getting crazy. And then we ended the day with a really lovely Italian dinner.

Cool...now take this in

• Like 2

Cool...now take this in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMkIuKXwmlU

This came to mind as well:

• Like 1

I bought a Rush Hoodie when I was in Vancouver in August of 2012. I then wore the hoodie when I was in Vegas that Christmas. Never saw the hoodie since, so in May of 2013 my parents bought me a new one when they were in Vancouver. Yesterday I cleaned my room and at the very back of the top shelf of my closet was my first hoodie. Found 3 years later.

I bought a Rush Hoodie when I was in Vancouver in August of 2012. I then wore the hoodie when I was in Vegas that Christmas. Never saw the hoodie since, so in May of 2013 my parents bought me a new one when they were in Vancouver. Yesterday I cleaned my room and at the very back of the top shelf of my closet was my first hoodie. Found 3 years later.

The best part is now you have two Rush hoodies! :LOL:

• Like 2

Went into Costco, bought a box of Premier Protein chocolate shakes, and made it out without getting a hot dog, or a piece or two of pizza!

Not necessarily a first, but it makes my day every time it happens.

Went into Costco, bought a box of Premier Protein chocolate shakes, and made it out without getting a hot dog, or a piece or two of pizza!

Not necessarily a first, but it makes my day every time it happens.

Congratulations. It is really, really tough to resist Costco pizza and/or hot dogs. Especially for the price. You deserve a few pats on the back!