What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

My wife just Google-Earthed our backyard and it's a got a great shot of one of our hounds. He's on his back showing with paws pointing right at his cock-n-balls, as if to say, "Google this!"

:D

• Like 3

On this day 28 years ago my beautiful daughter was born and it also just so happened to be my wife's birthday. Happy birthday to the two special women in my life. What a wonderful birthday gift my daughter was 28 years ago and along with our son they are lights of our lives. Happy Birthday wonderful ladies!!! :cheers: :wub: :heart: ...

http://s24.postimg.org/h4976mtvp/20140920_164812.jpghttp://s29.postimg.org/nw2099ctj/IMAG0879.jpg

Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 8

On this day 28 years ago my beautiful daughter was born and it also just so happened to be my wife's birthday. Happy birthday to the two special women in my life. What a wonderful birthday gift my daughter was 28 years ago and along with our son they are lights of of lives. Happy Birthday wonderful ladies!!! :cheers: :wub: :heart: ...

http://s24.postimg.org/h4976mtvp/20140920_164812.jpghttp://s29.postimg.org/nw2099ctj/IMAG0879.jpg

Happy birthday to both Mrs. Narpetunia and Narpetunia Jr!*

*Hat tip to Segue Myles for the name.

• Like 1

Actually it was yesterday,

I was promoted to the full time maintenance postion at work. It starts in two weeks. More money and I get to work alone. :dweez:

Congrats! My son was just promoted yesterday also!

I had sushi for lunch, it was good. Made my day :) I love the lunch deal at the place near the office, $9 for 2 rolls, $11 for 3. Comes with miso or clear soup and a salad. I ALWAYS upgrade my salad (for $2) to a kani salad. If you never had one, get one!.

I always get the 3 rolls, choose 2 for me and take one home for my daughter, she loves the crab and cucumber roll.

• Like 3

I was promoted to the full time maintenance postion at work. It starts in two weeks. More money and I get to work alone. :dweez:

I had sushi for lunch, it was good. Made my day :) I love the lunch deal at the place near the office, $9 for 2 rolls, $11 for 3. Comes with miso or clear soup and a salad. I ALWAYS upgrade my salad (for $2) to a kani salad. If you never had one, get one!.

I always get the 3 rolls, choose 2 for me and take one home for my daughter, she loves the crab and cucumber roll.

That sounds delicious. Especially the crab and cucumber roll.

Congrats to your son as well! :ebert: :cheers:

• Like 1

I'm taking the day off from diet and exercise and I do not feel guilty about it.

And, I just bought some beautiful pink primroses to plant.

Around here, can't do that until May :LOL:

We've had an exceptionally warm winter. In fact, we had no winter at all. It has been spring season since last spring. I've been out in the yard for a month at least. I planted some deep blue hyacinths last week.

Gotta move out here my friend! We really never have a winter.

I'm taking the day off from diet and exercise and I do not feel guilty about it.

So its McDonalds for dinner? :D

Oh no. No, no, no. No. It is; however, pizza night. I actually ate a lunch today while sitting on the couch! It's a big deal for me.

One other good thing about having a no-gym and no-run day is that I put makeup on in the morning AND I'm in a dress. I felt so pretty pigging out on my lunch looking all snazzy and stuff.

• Like 3

So its McDonalds for dinner? :D

Oh no. No, no, no. No. It is; however, pizza night. I actually ate a lunch today while sitting on the couch! It's a big deal for me.

One other good thing about having a no-gym and no-run day is that I put makeup on in the morning AND I'm in a dress. I felt so pretty pigging out on my lunch looking all snazzy and stuff.

Good for you. :ebert:

In what would've been a "What Ruined My Day" moment ended with a happy ending when I lost my wallet on the bus commuting home today...only for a kind man who was riding on the same bus to have found and returned it to me at my house less than an hour later.
  • Like 6

I upgraded my phone to a BlackBerry Passport Wednesday. Charged it Wednesday night and it's now down to 10%.

Wow! I get 3 days, occasionally 4, depending on what I'm doing with my Galaxy S5. My wife has the same phone, pretty much only uses it for talk, and gets 6 days out of a single charge

In what would've been a "What Ruined My Day" moment ended with a happy ending when I lost my wallet on the bus commuting home today...only for a kind man who was riding on the same bus to have found and returned it to me at my house less than an hour later.

there still are some honest people out there... nice post.

On this day 28 years ago my beautiful daughter was born and it also just so happened to be my wife's birthday. Happy birthday to the two special women in my life. What a wonderful birthday gift my daughter was 28 years ago and along with our son they are lights of of lives. Happy Birthday wonderful ladies!!! :cheers: :wub: :heart: ...

Awe, such a nice post from such a nice guy! :cheers: I'm happy for you. Congrats to your wife and daughter, and good that you realize family is so important.

• Like 2

After donating my 'fat clothes' earlier this winter because I've lost weight, I went shopping today for smaller clothes at decent prices and scored some good deals.

You go girl!!! Sliding into that little black number from Breakfast At Tiffany's should be a piece of cake now.... :cheers: Congrats my friend and I know the great feeling that it is... :)
  • Like 1