What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

It's fall in Carson city, which means the wildlife come down from the hills. This is a common site...

http://thedianerehmshow.org/sites/thedianerehmshow.org/files/imagecache/620xH/images/headline/121105_deer_0.jpg

Saw a bunch just laying out on lawns throughout the westside neighborhood. Much like the above deer, Wednesday, a brown bear came strolling up my friend's driveway...fifteen yards from me. I was too nervous to take a pic. :scared:

Edited by goose
  • Like 4

It's fall in Carson city, which means the wildlife come down from the hills. This is a common site...

http://thedianerehmshow.org/sites/thedianerehmshow.org/files/imagecache/620xH/images/headline/121105_deer_0.jpg

Beautiful animals, really nice to have around... until they dash out into the middle of the road like a bunch of mad fools.

my friends and i saw a show downtown then ate pizza and wandered around an antique store. overall, today made my day.

my newspaper class distributed this year's first issue and i got to see my official page on the big paper :D

tumblr_nduyjjcI901s4zroko1_500.jpg

• Like 1

A local newspaper wrote a story on my school being a part of my town's Ghost Walk. I'm not in any of the pictures but a lot of my friends are.

Got me a pair of 33/32 Lucky jeans today for only 25.00 marked down from 85.00. Got them at Belk and they were the only pair in the store. They fit like they were molded for this old body.... :cheers:

I dropped another 6.5 lbs this past week. I'm finally back in the overall loss column after going on vacation and going off my diet in early September. I was up and down there for a few weeks, but now I finally weighed less than I did before going on vacation.

It's good to be losing again.

• Like 5

I dropped another 6.5 lbs this past week. I'm finally back in the overall loss column after going on vacation and going off my diet in early September. I was up and down there for a few weeks, but now I finally weighed less than I did before going on vacation.

It's good to be losing again.

:cheers: good work....
  • Like 1

I enjoyed a nice day. The sun was out, the sky was blue, and it was a pleasant 7C (around 47F). I raked leaves, went for 3 different walks for a total of 2 hours, and enjoyed what is left of the fall colors leafwise. The simple things in life made my day. With all that fresh air, I'm hoping I will get a good night's sleep. I normally don't sleep well Sunday nights because of rising early for work on Monday mornings.

I am flying from Houston (in about an hour) to Kansas City to Detroit to New York and then ultimately to Myrtle Beach SC today. If all goes well it should be a fun adventure and there are airplanes involved so my arms won't even be tired..... :D