What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I go to the corner gas station (Kangaroo) a few times a day to get my Pepsi and get refills. I was there this morning at the counter talking to the clerk and an older lady came rushing in and was fumbling with some bills and dropped a 50 (folded up about 8 ways) on the floor behind her. I grabbed it and handed it to her. Made both of our days.... :)

Dude,

That's awesome!! Good job. :ebert:

I sold a bunch of old fishing gear today on craigslist before work. It was tough letting it go but I will never use it. Time for a new home. I was this close to selling an old pair of cross country skis that I have had for over twenty years. Before posting it, I decided I just couldn't do it. To many great memories with my old dog Shy from back in the day. :D

:LOL: My niece (9) is making a film for school on the Colonial days and my mother (her Gma) is going to dress as a colonial lady with bonnet and such. My mom asked if her dog would get a bonnet also and my niece replied, "that's not necessary, grandma, dogs didn't exist back then"

Well, then... :P

• Like 1

Went on a date today. It went fine but nothing special. Don't know yet if we'll see each other again. Had the evening to myself so thought I'd drink some beers and put on some music, but then my friend and drummer had plans that got cancelled so we drank some beers and listened to heavy metal. And now another woman has written to me suggesting we chat or meet.

Life is good :D

• Like 1

today's dress up day for spirit week was band shirt day and the guy i like wore a Signals shirt. i told him that i thought it was really cool :ebert:
  • Like 4

today's dress up day for spirit week was band shirt day and the guy i like wore a Signals shirt. i told him that i thought it was really cool :ebert:

Right on. Now, when is this fool going to ask you out?

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130510105026/spongebob/images/c/c1/Eventually.jpg

Right on. Now, when is this fool going to ask you out?

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130510105026/spongebob/images/c/c1/Eventually.jpg

(or at least i hope)

Some comical conversations with the kids lately.

Older son is girl crazy. Always has been. Can't remember a time when he wasn't chasing some skirt. School started recently and he does nothing but scope out the girls. He's already planned a marriage or two. The other day he asked me if I wanted to be a grandma. "Um, no." Picked him up from school yesterday, asked how his day was, "I met a new girl! She's really cute... but her sister's cuter." Not looking forward to the teenage years with this one. And on top of this, he's already mastered the art of sweet talk. One time he was sort of acting up and I pulled the, "If you keep this up, you're not going to your friend's house" which was promptly followed with, "Mom, the more I hear your voice, the happier I get." AND I FELL FOR IT! Hook, line and sinker! He's eight.

I recently re-painted younger son's off-blue bedroom to match older brother's blue bedroom. The original paint color didn't match and it bugged me so I needed to re-paint the room to match and be the same color. Younger son comes in, says, "Why are you painting the walls?" I explained that I wanted a different blue. "But the room's already blue?" He turns, walks out, looks back and shoots me a look that says, "You. Are. Batsh*t."

• Like 4