What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Yes. Bitch.

Actually, she's a sweetie. She shot a 114 to make it easier on me. :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SDuSRKt8Vk

:D :7up:

Yo G! How YOU Doin'????

Missin' your face dude! When are you circling south and east again?

• Like 1

Yes. Bitch.

Yo G! How YOU Doin'????

:o OMG!!

Hi young lady!! Miss you all. :haz: :7up: I am glad I saw this. I was gonna crash soon but wanted to post some thing. Not sure when we will back that way. Within the next 4/6 months I think. . My girlfriend loves Florida and she has family there.We saw :rush: there this past two times. :haz: I can still picture all of us in your backyard. :D I really want to meet up with every one. Maybe at an Exxon. :LOL: Say :hi: to all please. I miss you guys. :hug2: :hail:

• Like 2

Yes. Bitch.

Yo G! How YOU Doin'????

Hi young lady!! Miss you all. :haz: :7up: I am glad I saw this. I was gonna crash soon but wanted to post some thing. Not sure when we will back that way. Within the next 4/6 months I think. . My girlfriend loves Florida and she has family there.We saw :rush: there this past two times. :haz: I can still picture all of us in your backyard. :D I really want to meet up with every one. Maybe at an Exxon. :LOL: Say :hi: to all please. I miss you guys. :hug2: :hail:

We don't have Exxons in Canada - they call them Esso here, but my backyard is open for another gtg! :)

• Like 2

Yes. Bitch.

Yo G! How YOU Doin'????

We don't have Exxons in Canada - they call them Esso here, but my backyard is open for another gtg! :)

Yes Esso,

I remember them along the way to Alaska back in 1981. :D I posted some where in another thread about the next tour. Wanting to see Rush in a blue colar type of town in the midwest. Maybe Cleveland or some place similar. If that works out I will be sure to fit visiting in on the vacation schedule. :ebert: :cheers:

• Like 1

I got out of bed today.....about noon. :haz:

This is GREAT news, as I've spent pretty much the whole weekend moping because it's been FREAKING RAINING ALL WEEKEND..... :rage:

But it finally stopped raining..... :haz:

• Like 1

After two years of toughing it out in the front ensemble, today my son starts percussion camp, marching on snare (his dream) AND as section leader. I'm very proud of him and the lessons he's learned about sticking with what you love.
  • Like 6

After two years of toughing it out in the front ensemble, today my son starts percussion camp, marching on snare (his dream) AND as section leader. I'm very proud of him and the lessons he's learned about sticking with what you love.

That is SO awesome, Belle. That kid is incredibly talented. Like, scary talented. Tell him congratulations for me! :ebert:

• Like 2

That is SO awesome, Belle. That kid is incredibly talented. Like, scary talented. Tell him congratulations for me! :ebert:

Ditto from us too!

:heart:

• Like 1

Somebody in the hood just got a Rooster. :LOL: I love it! Reminds me of Gradma's farm. I am sure others won't. :P

Classic Americana. We are in a rainy weather pattern and I have lots of green, green grass..... :dweez:
  • Like 1

The neighbors next door got a little potbellied pig and every once in a while I hear him snorting. So cute! It makes me happy when I hear him.
  • Like 1

my son started a vegetable garden. Defending it against unwanted squirrel visitors has been a battle. Today, a squirrel bit off the tip of a ghost pepper (that's a super hot one). He spit it out because the tip was found on the ground. That will teach him, the little bugger! :laughing guy:
  • Like 3

Those interested in Tour De France will know who Brian Holm is. For those who don't, he's the sports director for Omega Pharma-Quick Step and has survived colon cancer. He met my father while he (my father) was fighting cancer and they became good friends. Holm have written a book about his fight against cancer, and I just picked up a revised version with some new chapters, one in which he has written about my father. It's a strange feeling that he's some part of "history" now.

The Last Kilometer (or La Flamme Rouge as Brian calls it himself)

14654395596_3b4705f7ae.jpg

A picture of my dad.

14675055404_e73471d833_z.jpg

Edited for bad grammar.

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 1

That is awesome!! There is something special about band kids.

• Like 2

That is awesome!! There is something special about band kids.

:hi: :guitar:

This made my day!! :LOL: :haz: :7up: :rush:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/34597-pagscon-08/

Those interested in Tour De France will know who Brian Holm is. For those who don't, he's the sports director for Omega Pharma-Quick Step and has survived colon cancer. He met my father while he (my father) was fighting cancer and they became good friends. Holm have written a book about his fight against cancer, and I just picked up a revised version with some new chapters, one in which he has written about my father. It's a strange feeling that he's some part of "history" now.

A picture of my dad.

Edited for bad grammar.

Holy crap you look like your dad. I didn't notice who posted this and then I saw the picture and could tell right away.

• Like 2

A picture of my dad.

Edited for bad grammar.

Holy crap you look like your dad. I didn't notice who posted this and then I saw the picture and could tell right away.

http://www.recoverygraphics.com/albums/plain_1/Colored_Grapes.png

Trying to figure out how they grew these grapes into so many different colors on one bunch?

http://www.recoverygraphics.com/albums/plain_1/Colored_Grapes.png

Trying to figure out how they grew these grapes into so many different colors on one bunch?

Those aren't grapes.....

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/ilduke/trix.jpg

• Like 2