What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

You live in beautiful part of the world. Not envious at all. Not at all ;)

If you're ever in the neighborhood...

By the way...you are only 6.5 hours from my sister's place in Rheinberg, Germany. Next time I'm in Europe I'll have to check out Denmanrk

I hope you do. I would be happy to show you around :)

• Like 1

Well, one good thing and one bad thing.

The bad thing is that I didn't get the job down in Florida...

The GOOD thing is that, in just a little under two years, I'll be in Hawaii getting my degree in Journalism! :D

• Like 3

Took my colleagues out to lunch...snuck in nine holes of golf between the regular work day and a late meeting...and won a four-pack of tickets off the radio for Reno Aces baseball! And I didn't even have to use my AK.

I guess it was a good day.

Just got home from the post office to pickup these two babies :D

13891424734_544955982c.jpg

Edit: Now I might as well just go collect all their studio albums on vinyl. If only Counterparts and S&A didn't cost such a fortune.

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 1

HEARD FROM DAYLIN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS!!!!!! :wub:
  • Like 1

Had a FANTASTIC phone call with my pops earlier <3

we got pretty choked up talking to each other- I miss my daddy. I'm lucky if I see him twice a year now, and it kills me daily. For once he wasn't in pain or hopped up on his meds while we talked- it was the dad I remember, before he got hurt. It was awesome. :)

He and my stepmom want to go half-n-half on airline tickets so the 3 of us can visit next year. SWEET!! hahaha. Beachfront house in Florida? Yeah, I'll be in the sun all day- just set my cocktail over there by the edge of the pool, pops ;)

Also, today is the 9 year anniversary of something terrible, something that nearly killed me- but today, I smile, knowing I made it through that dark tunnel. I refused to give up. I had to beat him, and I did.

So f**k you, Ray. You may have tried to defeat me, but you can only take so much from a woman before she realizes her worth. You are not worth my tears any longer :)

• Like 1

Nothing made my day today, but I didn't want to post in the pissed off thread cuz twice in one day is too much.

I am taking a holiday from social media. Then maybe the rest of my Easter break won't be so crappy.

I'm a social leper spending Easter alone and away from my family again.

P.S. Women don't waste your energy getting angry at men. Life's too short. Focus on what you love instead of what you hate.

I am taking a holiday from social media.

I wish everyone were as wise. :ebert: We should all take a day off now and then, if only to remind ourselves that life off the grid can be enjoyable!

I found a good deal on amazon.com.....:) Buy a TaylorMade Jet Speed driver and get a matching 3-wood for free!

I'm sure to take 10 strokes off my scorecard now. My old clubs have been holding me back for years.....it's always the clubs' fault.....;)

No easter eggs for me but this is much better. This saturday happened to be International Record Store Day so it was like Christmas to me. Found these two babies there but had to wait until yesterday to buy them.

13980326644_e4e7bea824_z.jpg

I also found the Rush Re-discovered box set but didn't buy it. I probably should have but I don't like that album very much. Hopefully one day someone will realize that re-releasing all their studio albums in audiophile vinyl will be more than an excellent idea. With vinyl sales continuing to rise it would be an added revenue.

• Like 2

Truthfully just being here. Recovering from my surgery I have had a really fun day with interesting threads, great posts to read and great friends. Thanks all.... :d13: :rose: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 4