What pissed you off today?

• Please log in to reply
7312 replies to this topic

#21 Boots

Boots

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3058 posts
  • Interests:art, supernatural, Holy Trinity of Metal, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Opeth

Posted 28 May 2010 - 01:14 PM

Like Stevie Ray Vaughan said, I couldn't stand the weather.  

tongue.gif  

Sponsored Post

#22 Ya_Big_Tree

Ya_Big_Tree

"I'm your ch-ch-cherry bomb!"

• Members *
  • 14818 posts
  • Interests:Anything that I find interesting obviously interests me.

Posted 28 May 2010 - 01:42 PM

I dunno why FedEx always decides to deliver stuff when I'm in the shower and I miss them. I guess I'll have to wait till Monday to get my Rush tickets.  eh.gif  

#23 In A Tidewater Surge

In A Tidewater Surge

Rushaholic

• Banned
  • 1749 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:11 PM

Some A-Hole of a semi driver hit my cousin last night.. He's in the hospital now, he needs reconstructive surgery on his leg and he has bleeding in his brain.. so we'll see how this turns out sad.gif

#24 Ya_Big_Tree

Ya_Big_Tree

"I'm your ch-ch-cherry bomb!"

• Members *
  • 14818 posts
  • Interests:Anything that I find interesting obviously interests me.

Posted 28 May 2010 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Handle With Kid Gloves @ May 28 2010, 04:11 PM)
Some A-Hole of a semi driver hit my cousin last night.. He's in the hospital now, he needs reconstructive surgery on his leg and he has bleeding in his brain.. so we'll see how this turns out sad.gif

That sucks TJ. I hope he's ok. sad.gif  

#25 In A Tidewater Surge

In A Tidewater Surge

Rushaholic

• Banned
  • 1749 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 28 2010, 02:02 PM)
QUOTE (Handle With Kid Gloves @ May 28 2010, 04:11 PM)

That sucks TJ. I hope he's ok. sad.gif

Thanks smile.gif

#26 Slaine mac Roth

Slaine mac Roth

Uber-Geek

• Members *
  • 8106 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, painting, my children, cinema

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:46 AM

Bloody phone salesmen and market researchers calling up on a Sunday angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  

#27 Victoria's Ladder

Victoria's Ladder

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1053 posts
  • Interests:Music, Video games, Collecting things, Taking care of my cat. lol Pretty boring I know..

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:02 PM

You know what really chaps my ass??? People selling stuff and then calling back saying they want it back... Okay. My little brother spent the week with me and his friend wanted to sell her Nintendo Wii for 65 bucks. w/ two controllers, a steering wheel, and three games. HELL OF A DEAL!! and now her and her brother is telling me they want it back. after my brother has already left out of my city  with the money to take it to them. Man I can't have anything! and the bad part about it is that i rented a game for 8 bucks at Hastings.

#28 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 61201 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:09 PM

Ungrateful, unappreciative, unkind, grouchy, ignorant, @sshole motherf-ckers.

#29 Xanadu93

Xanadu93

I'm a dude!

• Members *
  • 22391 posts
  • Interests:My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

also, music, sports, politics, reading, writing, and

Video Games: Ratchet & Clank series, Burnout 3: Takedown, Jak & Daxter series, Motor Storm, Pocket Tanks, Space Pinball

Movies: The Breakfast Club, Star Wars series, Forrest Gump, Full Metal Jacket, Pirates of the Caribbean series, The Green Mile, Epic Movie, Don't Be a Menace

TV Shows: Family Guy, American Dad, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, Teen Titans, The Simpsons, Deadliest Catch

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:21 PM

Sap? On my FB? PM/text that shit to each other, don't act like attention whores.

#30 peoplecanteatmachinefood

peoplecanteatmachinefood

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:15 AM

I wanted to go to the beach with some friends today and it was supposed to be such a nice day... but I woke up and it's f***ing cloudy and shitty out.   angry.gif  

#31 Janie

Janie

Rush Caption Queen

• Members *
  • 16549 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:32 PM

Waking up at 5am to realize I need to take my 4-year-old to an ER and then going to one pharmacy (not our regular as it wasn't open yet) to be told they don't have everything we need so went to another pharmacy where it took almost an hour. An hour. One f**king hour. Not really cool to make a relatively sleep deprived mom of a toddler wait a long time for two prescriptions with the doctor's words of, "He should have been brought in hours ago" echoing through her head with momentary thoughts of the whoop ass my husband is going to get when I get back home.

Oh, and then getting home to discover the husband had turned off the baby monitor because he didn't want to listen to junior #2 cry.... going to get another can of whoop ass for when that man gets home from work today.

Edited by Janie, 03 June 2010 - 03:34 PM.

#32 Mara

Mara

Hindu Goddess of Death

• Members *
  • 25526 posts
  • Interests:Reading (historical fiction, Cold War political intrigue esp). Playing with my dogs, hiking, working out like a maniac. Thoroughbred racing.

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 3 2010, 04:32 PM)
Waking up at 5am to realize I need to take my 4-year-old to an ER and then going to one pharmacy (not our regular as it wasn't open yet) to be told they don't have everything we need so went to another pharmacy where it took almost an hour. An hour. One f**king hour. Not really cool to make a relatively sleep deprived mom of a toddler wait a long time for two prescriptions with the doctor's words of, "He should have been brought in hours ago" echoing through her head with momentary thoughts of the whoop ass my husband is going to get when I get back home.

Oh, and then getting home to discover the husband had turned off the baby monitor because he didn't want to listen to junior #2 cry.... going to get another can of whoop ass for when that man gets home from work today.

I have never understood why it can take so long to count out a bunch of f***ing pills, or pour some liquid into a bottle.  Unless you have something that needs compounding - what's the deal here?

Hope Junior #1 is okay!

#33 mazyyz

mazyyz

The Professor

• Members
  • 4634 posts
  • Interests:Rush

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:08 PM

angry.gif My shitty tennis playing today  

#34 g under p

g under p

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4851 posts
  • Interests:Music and Politics....painting, fishing and road cycling.

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:39 PM

The letter N on my laptop keeps gettig stuck. ARRRRRRRg angry.gif  

#35 peoplecanteatmachinefood

peoplecanteatmachinefood

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 09:21 PM

This should be called the "why you want to kick your best friend's boyfriend in the nuts" thread... I think I may need to go to her house to monitor her for the night...

#36 Jaye

Jaye

Geddytown Dreamer

• Members *
  • 16425 posts
  • Interests:Music, art, computers, dragons + mythology, cycling, reading, nature

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:27 AM

The Series 6 finale of House. sarcasm.gif Dammit.

#37 Fridge

Fridge

The Freezable Fridgeâ„¢

• Members *
  • 9862 posts
  • Interests:Being a covers band hack
    hillwalking
    Just about anything in the great outdoors

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (Jaye @ May 28 2010, 12:26 AM)
Omg...
My possesive baby of a (now ex) bandmate. eh.gif
Frick's sakes...

So did your band break up? That's a shame

#38 Jaye

Jaye

Geddytown Dreamer

• Members *
  • 16425 posts
  • Interests:Music, art, computers, dragons + mythology, cycling, reading, nature

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Fridge @ Jun 6 2010, 04:49 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ May 28 2010, 12:26 AM)
Omg...
My possesive baby of a (now ex) bandmate. eh.gif
Frick's sakes...

So did your band break up? That's a shame

Yeah, well the drummer (Paul) left a while ago and we got a new one. But Paul invited me to play with his new band, but the singer/guitarist (Andy) in the old band didn't like that. eyesre4.gif I was quite happy to play in both bands, but Andy told me to choose, basically. wacko.gif So I chose the other band.
I wouldn't have told Andy at all, except the reheasal with Paul's band was straight after the one with Andy's, therefore Andy didn't have to drive me home.

b_sigh.gif

Anyway, I'm with a new band now. tongue.gif

#39 Mara

Mara

Hindu Goddess of Death

• Members *
  • 25526 posts
  • Interests:Reading (historical fiction, Cold War political intrigue esp). Playing with my dogs, hiking, working out like a maniac. Thoroughbred racing.

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:21 PM

Discovering that we've a convicted meth dealer living on our street.  And he has LOTS of visitors, at all hours.  new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif  

#40 nettiesaur

nettiesaur

The Hang Out innkeeper

• Members *
  • 4976 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:57 PM

Gee, a webcam pointed at the house might be useful when you call the police, but I  don't suppose you have access to that, or do you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users