any one up for 2112 in 2011?

mackeraljack

Been checking out alot of fan feedback on the web and i'm not the only one seeing the possibility of full length concept album coming out of these two songs . they have two songs that are automatically creating some visuals and storylines in my head. i hope they go this route, as alot of interesting ideas could be explored in a futuristic "clockwork universe". as long as the next 10 parts on the clock are as musically ambitous and tight as the first two and neil really gets to work and deliver a open, non preachy ,original take on this theme, this album could be quite an accomplishment. a solid musical and thematic concept album by a band formerly famous for concept albums this late in the game would be an impressive feat. wtf, they got nothing to lose, if this is a direction they wanted to go,majority of their album sales come from their hardcore base, critics and 1978-1984 fans are going to hate anything and everything they put out these days, and their tours are always going to do reasonably well. any way it goes, nice to have the boys still around, good time to be a rush fan

Archived