r30 and roll the bones bootlegs

rebel runner

This is rebel runner's first post. Can anyone tell me what the best bootlegs are from the r30 and roll the bones tours, for both DVD and CD. I'm attending a CD fair next month, and I want to be on the lookout for your suggestions. Thanks so much!

"What a fool I used to be"

QUOTE (rebel runner @ Apr 2 2005, 07:13 PM)
This is rebel runner's first post. Can anyone tell me what the best bootlegs are from the r30 and roll the bones tours, for both DVD and CD.  I'm attending a CD fair next month, and I want to be on the lookout for your suggestions.  Thanks so much!

"What a fool I used to be"

Yep, I would say for DVD: Radio City Music Hall R30.

PM me.

And welcome trink39.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Apr 2 2005, 07:19 PM)
From the RTB tour, I'd say the best boots I've seen is the "Left to Chance" DVD.

Yeah and I would highly recommend Counterpart's "A View From the Palace DVD" that is damn near Rush In Rio quality...

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Apr 2 2005, 07:23 PM)
From the RTB tour, I'd say the best boots I've seen is the "Left to Chance" DVD.

Yeah and I would highly recommend Counterpart's "A View From the Palace DVD" that is damn near Rush In Rio quality...

Highly recommended! When they play Hemispheres:Prelude I get goose bumps.

I've never seen any footage from the Counterparts tour. What did they open with on that one? Wasn't that the last tour they used the blow up rabbits, and they had them dressed up like gangsters? I wish they would bring them back. That was so cool, especially when they bopped up and down to the beat of Tom Sawyer during the past couple previous tours before that. Although, I think the dryer gimmick is right up there with it. Definitely, the kings of comedy when it comes to good old fashion r "n" r.

Ahrrr...shiver me timbers.

QUOTE (rebel runner @ Apr 2 2005, 07:54 PM)
I've never seen any footage from the Counterparts tour. What did they open with on that one? Wasn't that the last tour they used the blow up rabbits, and they had them dressed up like gangsters? I wish they would bring them back. That was so cool, especially when they bopped up and down to the beat of Tom Sawyer during the past couple previous tours before that. Although, I think the dryer gimmick is right up there with it. Definitely, the kings of comedy when it comes to good old fashion r "n" r.

Ahrrr...shiver me timbers.

no.gif the blow up bunnies would be the Presto tour.

They also used 2 blow-up bunnies on the Counterparts tour, too...or was it one? I cant remember, but i DEFINATLY know at least ONE bunny was used on the Counterparts tour, after Show Don't Tell. yes.gif

-Matt

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Apr 2 2005, 08:24 PM)
They also used 2 blow-up bunnies on the Counterparts tour, too...or was it one? I cant remember, but i DEFINATLY know at least ONE bunny was used on the Counterparts tour, after Show Don't Tell. yes.gif

-Matt

Ahh! I think you are right!! yes.gif trink39.gif

R30 Audio:

30 Years Strong

Project R30: Las Vegas

Earpluggin' in Hamburg

R30 Video:

Project R30 - New York 01 (3-camera audienc boot, maybe even BETTER than Rio)

RtB Audio:

Mirrors

Vital Dreams

RtB Video:

The only one I've seen is Lef to Chance and that has marginal video and audio quality IMO...theres one called "Dem Bones" thats supposedly really good, but I haven't seen it.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Apr 2 2005, 09:28 PM)
QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Apr 2 2005, 08:24 PM)
They also used 2 blow-up bunnies on the Counterparts tour, too...or was it one? I cant remember, but i DEFINATLY know at least ONE bunny was used on the Counterparts tour, after Show Don't Tell.  yes.gif

-Matt

Ahh! I think you are right!! yes.gif trink39.gif

Wasn't the Counterparts tour where they "killed" one rabbit? Didn't he get shot?

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Apr 2 2005, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Apr 2 2005, 07:23 PM)

Highly recommended! When they play Hemispheres:Prelude I get goose bumps.

I saw Rush play the Hemispheres Prelude in Sacramento in 95' and it gave me the goosebumps too. It was a song I did not expect to hear that night. A pleasant surprise.

Hey folks, DVD and CD bootlegs are NOT for buying and selling, but they can be freely traded between us fans... Go to the Different Stages section to learn more.

Also, don't ever buy ANYTHING off of Ebay that is NOT an offical release.. First of all, it is illegal (to buy or sell) And second, you can obtain it free via trade.

Keep an eye on the Different Stages area. If you don't have any boots to trade, many members here will help you out to get started!!!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 5 2005, 02:17 PM)
Hey folks, DVD and CD bootlegs are NOT for buying and selling, but they can be freely traded between us fans...  Go to the Different Stages section to learn more. 

Also, don't ever buy ANYTHING off of Ebay that is NOT an offical release..  First of all, it is illegal (to buy or sell)  And second, you can obtain it free via trade.

Keep an eye on the Different Stages area.  If you don't have any boots to trade, many members here will help you out to get started!!!

trink39.gif

Yeah, what Earthshine said...NEVER buy them because there are plenty of people willing to trade them for free with you..here is a link to the Different Stages area of this site:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showforum=4

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Apr 5 2005, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 5 2005, 02:17 PM)
Hey folks, DVD and CD bootlegs are NOT for buying and selling, but they can be freely traded between us fans...  Go to the Different Stages section to learn more. 

Also, don't ever buy ANYTHING off of Ebay that is NOT an offical release..  First of all, it is illegal (to buy or sell)  And second, you can obtain it free via trade.

Keep an eye on the Different Stages area.  If you don't have any boots to trade, many members here will help you out to get started!!!

trink39.gif

Yeah, what Earthshine said...NEVER buy them because there are plenty of people willing to trade them for free with you..here is a link to the Different Stages area of this site:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showforum=4

Yeah, what they said laugh.gif

Archived