Setlist? SPOILER SPOILER

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Jun 28 2010, 06:47 AM)
QUOTE (Joshua @ Jun 28 2010, 06:03 AM)
The Spirit Of Radio
The Analog Kid
Time Stand Still
Freewill
The Main Monkey Business
Caravan
BU2B
Workin' Them Angels
A Farewell To Kings
Jacob's Ladder
Marathon
---------------------
Tom Sawyer
Red Barchetta
YYZ
Limelight
The Camera Eye
Witch Hunt
Vital Signs
Subdivisions
MalNar
Drum Solo
Hope
2112 Overture/The Temples Of Syrinx/Grand Finale
----------------------
Far Cry
Bastille Day
Closer To The Heart

All seems possible except for ending the first set with Marathon. AFTK, JL, and then Marathon? seems anti-climactic.

I can see it. The big chorus ending would be a great way to end the first set.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Jun 28 2010, 03:20 AM)
The Spirit Of Radio
The Analog Kid
Time Stand Still
Freewill
The Main Monkey Business
Caravan
BU2B
Workin' Them Angels
A Farewell To Kings
Jacob's Ladder
Marathon
---------------------
Tom Sawyer
Red Barchetta
YYZ
Limelight
The Camera Eye
Witch Hunt
Vital Signs
Subdivisions
MalNar
Drum Solo
Hope
----------------------
Far Cry
Bastille Day
Closer To The Heart

Is that it? It seems extremely realistic

Marathon anti climatic? Go watch a live video of thatsong.

What the f**k is it with people and Stick it Out? Show me somewhere where that goddamn song was "confirmed" and not just mentioned as a possible idea.

And the fact that it was posted by 2 people doesn't really mean anything. I could copy and paste it and that would be three people.

Edited by theworkingman

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 28 2010, 12:30 PM)
What the f**k is it with people and Stick it Out? Show me somewhere where that goddamn song was "confirmed" and not just mentioned as a possible idea.

And the fact that it was posted by 2 people doesn't really mean anything. I could copy and paste it and that would be three people.

I had this problem with Superconductor being thrown around. But Stick It Out actually WAS mentioned by the band in some interview done awhile back. I'm sure if you check out RIAB you can find it.

LOL...I just posted the same thing in the other setlist thread...a little more diplomatically, though. tongue.gif

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Jun 28 2010, 12:36 PM)

I had this problem with Superconductor being thrown around. But Stick It Out actually WAS mentioned by the band in some interview done awhile back. I'm sure if you check out RIAB you can find it.

See my post in the other setlist thread, I noted where it was mentioned and how.

AMEN that somebody said this!

Don't you people have brains? It doesn't take a genius to realize that somebody probably just copied and pasted off of another thread, whch was the first thing that struck my mind when I saw the identical setlists. Neither thread had any explanation of their sources, just more "in the know" and "saw it somewhere" BS.

Edited by Hemispheres89

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 28 2010, 11:55 AM)
QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Jun 28 2010, 03:20 AM)
The Spirit Of Radio
The Analog Kid
Time Stand Still
Freewill
The Main Monkey Business
Caravan
BU2B
Workin' Them Angels
A Farewell To Kings
Jacob's Ladder
Marathon
---------------------
Tom Sawyer
Red Barchetta
YYZ
Limelight
The Camera Eye
Witch Hunt
Vital Signs
Subdivisions
MalNar
Drum Solo
Hope
----------------------
Far Cry
Bastille Day
Closer To The Heart

Is that it? It seems extremely realistic

Marathon anti climatic? Go watch a live video of thatsong.

I have. I've seen it live. I think that it is anti-climactic as an ending. In fact, it was not all that great in the middle of the set. This is my opinion, I know it is not popular.

OK...here's the deal. I just received an email with the setlist from someone who said they snuck into the dress rehearsals yesterday.

I can't vouch if it's real but I think it is. It passes the smell test IMO. Question is...should I post it here?

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 28 2010, 11:32 AM)
OK...here's the deal. I just received an email with the setlist from someone who said they snuck into the dress rehearsals yesterday.

I can't vouch if it's real but I think it is. It passes the smell test IMO. Question is...should I post it here?

DO IT!

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 28 2010, 10:32 AM)

PM me it if you aren't planning on posting it.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 28 2010, 01:32 PM)

Why not? Can't hurt

2 things stand out for me

1. I was told by someone on this board that[not the usual people] Presto was being rehearsed

2. - No J.L. ?

We pretty much all know they are doing J.L. so this can't be the complete set list . confused13.gif

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 28 2010, 01:55 PM)

edited to say no I dont think its the real deal... they confirmed Jacobs Ladder and Malnar.

though

I totally forgot about JL. I remembered MalNar but thought maybe they dropped it at the last minute.

OK, now I feel like a complete idiot for posting this setlist. fists crying.gif

I'm starting to think it's BS as well. God, I feel like a fool!

Unless, it's not the full setlist. They did say they snuck in so I'm sure it may have difficult to write down or remember everything that was played and in what order. Although, how could you forget JL??? lol

Edited by BrightAntennae

If this last setlist is real , which means no Jacob`s Ladder, I`m slightly disapointed. I`m going all the way from Norway to Toronto to see the two shows there. I will certainly enjoy myself anyway , but to see Jacob`s Ladder dropped would be a big bummer. Although, something told me that it would almost be too good to be true if they played it. We shall see...

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jun 28 2010, 01:59 PM)
That is an insanely terrible first set. If that is real, God help us.

I was thinking the same thing.

I'd be hugely excited for TSOR as an opener, but after Time Stands Still, i'd be brutalized with boredom for the rest of the first set.

I hope that this is NOT it, I really do.

Although, La Villa Strangiato is here, which takes away EVERY worry cuz that is my favourite Rush song smile.gif

Edited by Hemispheres89

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 28 2010, 02:06 PM)
QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 28 2010, 01:55 PM)

edited to say no I dont think its the real deal... they confirmed Jacobs Ladder and Malnar.

though

I totally forgot about JL. I remembered MalNar but thought maybe they dropped it at the last minute.

OK, now I feel like a complete idiot for posting this setlist. fists crying.gif

I'm starting to think it's BS as well. God, I feel like a fool!

Unless, it's not the full setlist. They did say they snuck in so I'm sure it may have difficult to write down or remember everything that was played and in what order. Although, how could you forget JL??? lol

They havethis set on riab also. See the other thread. I just think maybe they forgot a few confused13.gif