Setlist? SPOILER SPOILER

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if this Is true....................

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Cool setlist.

But it goes completely against what others in the know have stated will be on the setlist.

It's rumored thay are playing 5-6 songs from S&A which I don't see. And even the opening song is wrong.

I'd love to believe it...but I don't. no.gif

Not a bad setlist...but I call B.S. on it tongue.gif

First, i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt the band will split "Moving Pictures" between the two sets. Second, i think that setlist is a few songs too long, based on the setlists from the past several tours.

As of NOW, i think it's only safe to say that the ONLY songs that we know for SURE that will be played are:

Tom Sawyer

Red Barchetta

YYZ

Limelight

The Camera Eye

Witch Hunt

Vital Signs

Caravan

BU2B

Jacob's Ladder ( 1022.gif )

Far Cry

...and of course the obvious staple...The Spirit of Radio.

I'll just wait until opening night of the tour, before i believe ANY setlist. yes.gif

QUOTE (The Main Monkey Business @ May 21 2010, 09:44 AM)
if true this would be an epic setlist, all except the encore, never end a rush concert with fly by night!

2.gif

They're not.In The Mood is ending the show. tongue.gif

Looks like someones dream setlist.Looked good until the encores and

then the BS sets in

I also just absolutely do not see them ever doing The Body Electric again. It's just TOO 80's for them to pull out. Kid Gloves would make way more sense.

If it is true (you never know...), I'm a little disappointed to see so many 'obvious' songs - SDT, Big Money, Trees, etc. But overall, I like it!

Unless they seriously tore up the setlist they designed a couple months ago and brought into rehearsals and suddenly rearranged everything on Day 1 (which would all the production people pretty upset I suspect) this isn't close to accurate.

QUOTE (quickfree @ May 21 2010, 09:26 AM)
This isn't the same fake one posted on Counterparts? At least the guy here actually went for realism.

31 songs, shorten it down to more like 27-28.

Asuming that 2112 is just the first 2 parts. That second set looked too long at first as well, but you have three songs in there that are about 6 minutes total. Broons, MalNar, and Hope. Could be true, but I am skeptical as well.

"But it goes completely against what others in the know"

Hehe, funny one. It's all RUMORS, noone here really knows what they are playing.

Its very well known, as talked about by Neil himself, that when they rehearse in the months leading up to a tour, there is only a couple people there at their wherehouse.

People just look for attention posting this stuff. Noone posting these has any proof and not an ounce of credibility.

I'm really getting tired of your ignorance.

Score Out "is in the know" and if you don't believe him... fine. He has proven himself several times to be spot on. All you need to do is look at his previous posts to determine that. Get a clue!

Just because he doesn't divulge everything he knows or his inside connections, he somehow is just spreading rumors.

If you think that only a couple of people know the setlist then you are a bigger fool than you appear to be.

Do you have any concept of how large of a production a Rush concert is? Any idea of how many hands it takes to pull this off and how many people are in sync? Lighting, video, audio and guitar, bass and keyboard techs alone. If you think it's three guys in a warehouse, you are sadly mistaken.

And now I'm taking it personal because you somehow think that I (or anyone that believes SO) is unable to discern between BS and the truth. Most speculation and rumors in here are complete BS, including the orginator of this thread.

People that are looking for attention (as you say) post complete setlists and are totally obvious. They make up bogus stories of how they know something to be true. Their setlists are 30+ songs and don't even make sense.

However, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to weed them out.

Hey! At this point any setlist is as good as the other!

It's a pretty cool set list and if its not true then we'll find out in June!

Till then it's fun watching everyone get irate!

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Score Out @ May 21 2010, 09:59 AM)
Unless they seriously tore up the setlist they designed a couple months ago and brought into rehearsals and suddenly rearranged everything on Day 1 (which would all the production people pretty upset I suspect) this isn't close to accurate.

I agree. This isn't at all like the set list I saw. To make such drastic changes at this stage of the game would be risking a mutiny! Production crew & programmers would be freaking out... wacko.gif

While I wouldn't rule out the slight possibility of a few changes, knowing how the Rush organization operates, I would be shocked & amazed if this was true.

As far as alternating songs nightly, that's not likely with Rush.

Edited by FOH Lights

QUOTE (Score Out @ May 21 2010, 09:59 AM)

So, how many songs in that setlist are wrong based on what you know?