Magic Hat "Jinx" Smoked Ale

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Dogfish Head "Raison D'Etre" Belgian Ale

Theakston "Old Peculier" Ale

Brooklyn Pilsner

Victory "Prima Pils" Pilsner

Guinness Stout

Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout

Wow...no lagers or IPAs there. Guess I need to go shopping...

Also a bottle of Smirnoff Ice for those guests who desire such trash, a bottle of Jack Daniels (never drink it) and assorted wines (merlot, chiraz and cabernet sauvignon).

trink38.gif

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 2 2005, 01:49 PM)
What's in your fridge right now?

I have:

Mendocino "Eye Of The Hawk" Ale
Mendocino "Blue Heron" Pale Ale
Magic Hat "Jinx" Smoked Ale
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Dogfish Head "Raison D'Etre" Belgian Ale
Theakston "Old Peculier" Ale
Brooklyn Pilsner
Victory "Prima Pils" Pilsner
Guinness Stout
Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout

Wow...no lagers or IPAs there. Guess I need to go shopping...

Also a bottle of Smirnoff Ice for those guests who desire such trash, a bottle of Jack Daniels (never drink it) and assorted wines (merlot, chiraz and cabernet sauvignon).

trink38.gif

May I come for a visit??? tongue.gif

Just kidding. ph34r.gif trink39.gif

I currently have no booze or beers or ales in my frigifrator...

I did buy my first pint of Arrogant Bastard tonight (curiousity got the better of me). It's good, I like it!!! I think I'm worthy!!!

IN the cubbard I have some Jim Beam and Evan Williams and two bottles of wine (Cab Sau)

I had, unitl an hour ago, my last Victory Hop Devil Ale. MMMMMMM tasty.

(1001 was kind enough to bring me some when he was here in March)

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Apr 3 2005, 12:00 AM)
I had, unitl an hour ago, my last Victory Hop Devil Ale. MMMMMMM tasty.

(1001 was kind enough to bring me some when he was here in March)

Glad you liked it, bro! trink39.gif

I have no Patron in the house. I should be flogged! bd.gif

Reading this makes me ashamed of my stock. fists crying.gif I'm going to have to find a way of becoming a real good friend of you all. You know, the kind that you say, hey come for a visit and open one up! At which point I would say "I shouldn't... I couldn't...um well.. OK! yes.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 2 2005, 01:49 PM)
Also a bottle of Smirnoff Ice for those guests who desire such trash

I couldn't agree more, 1001. I really don't see how drinking that stuff could be the least bit enjoyable. Now as to the rest of your stock - guard it with your life 'cause I'm on the prowl. My taste buds are exceptional locators and already I can taste what's in your fridge. smile.gif

As a college student, I know I should be loaded with booze. But I'm really a wine person. Right now I've got a bottle of Binyamina Muscat and a bottle of Binyamina Merlot.

Had Muscato before, is it similar to Muscat? It tasted like fermented apple juice. 062802puke_prv.gif

My favorite wine is Mueller Thurgau. I can drink that stuff, so yummy... drool1.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 4 2005, 12:40 AM)
Had Muscato before, is it similar to Muscat? It tasted like fermented apple juice. 062802puke_prv.gif

My favorite wine is Mueller Thurgau. I can drink that stuff, so yummy... drool1.gif

I'm not sure, I don't think I've had Muscato. Is it also a semi-dry white? Now that I think about it, one could say it resembles apple juice every so slightly.

QUOTE (physics23 @ Apr 4 2005, 12:49 AM)
Had Muscato before, is it similar to Muscat?  It tasted like fermented apple juice.  062802puke_prv.gif

My favorite wine is Mueller Thurgau. I can drink that stuff, so yummy...  drool1.gif

I'm not sure, I don't think I've had Muscato. Is it also a semi-dry white? Now that I think about it, one could say it resembles apple juice every so slightly.

Is the dry where it makes your mouth want to turn inside out? I don't understand how they can call it dry, its still wet... wacko.gif laugh.gif

Well, I am currently out of beer but my liquor cabinet is stocked well:

Macallan 10 yr old

Macallan 12 yr old

Patron

Kettle One vodka

Raynal Brandy

Chivas Regal

Maker's Mark

Clos du Bois Merlot

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Apr 4 2005, 07:41 PM)

Macallan 10 yr old
Macallan 12 yr old
Patron
Kettle One vodka
Raynal Brandy
Chivas Regal
Maker's Mark
Clos du Bois Merlot

No such thing as stock in my house laugh.gif

The only rotation going on is me going to the fridge and back trink38.gif

Mmm only 2 Carlsberg lagers left and quarter of a bottle of Canadian Rye Whiskey

I'll have to stop staying up so late unsure.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Apr 4 2005, 08:52 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Apr 4 2005, 07:41 PM)

Macallan 10 yr old
Macallan 12 yr old
Patron
Kettle One vodka
Raynal Brandy
Chivas Regal
Maker's Mark
Clos du Bois Merlot

No such thing as stock in my house laugh.gif

The only rotation going on is me going to the fridge and back trink38.gif

Mmm only 2 Carlsberg lagers left and quarter of a bottle of Canadian Rye Whiskey

I'll have to stop staying up so late unsure.gif

yes.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 4 2005, 04:07 PM)
I thought Rotating your stock is what farmers do?

confused13.gif

I got that saying from an old Budweiser commercial. The bartender in the ad was talking about how Anheiser Busch tells the bars to rotate their stock of Bud bottles to keep the fresh beer moving. The way he said "Rotate my stock!" was funny for some reason, and me and my friends used to make fun of him.

You had to be there...

What Anheiser Busch neglects to say in their ads is, no matter fresh their beers are, they still taste like shit. 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 4 2005, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 4 2005, 04:07 PM)
I thought Rotating your stock is what farmers do?

confused13.gif

I got that saying from an old Budweiser commercial. The bartender in the ad was talking about how Anheiser Busch tells the bars to rotate their stock of Bud bottles to keep the fresh beer moving. The way he said "Rotate my stock!" was funny for some reason, and me and my friends used to make fun of him.

You had to be there...

What Anheiser Busch neglects to say in their ads is, no matter fresh their beers are, they still taste like shit. 062802puke_prv.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks for clarifying!!!!

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 4 2005, 07:05 PM)

I agree with the exception of Amber Bock. For a domestic wussy beer, it's not bad.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Apr 4 2005, 08:02 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 4 2005, 07:05 PM)
What Anheiser Busch neglects to say in their ads is, no matter fresh their beers are, they still taste like shit.  062802puke_prv.gif

I agree with the exception of Amber Bock. For a domestic wussy beer, it's not bad.

I've never tried a bock beer. Sam Adams makes a chocolate bock that's supposed to be real good.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 4 2005, 01:16 PM)
Had Muscato before, is it similar to Muscat?  It tasted like fermented apple juice.  062802puke_prv.gif

My favorite wine is Mueller Thurgau. I can drink that stuff, so yummy...  drool1.gif

Is the dry where it makes your mouth want to turn inside out? I don't understand how they can call it dry, its still wet... wacko.gif laugh.gif

Somehow it sucks all the moisture out of your gums. That is odd considering we're talking about a liquid, but it's why I like dry wine.

QUOTE (physics23 @ Apr 5 2005, 01:54 AM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 4 2005, 01:16 PM)

Somehow it sucks all the moisture out of your gums. That is odd considering we're talking about a liquid, but it's why I like dry wine.

So, I guess you will just have to keep drinking the stuff to keep the moisture in that it keeps sucking out... unsure.gif That is just sounding wrong.... laugh.gif