Which Member of Rush Would You Like to Meet & Why

vital signz

Hi, welcome to TRF!!! We were just having this very stimulating conversation in a thread started yesterday...take a look...

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...ndpost&p=137536

smile.gif

Great post!

While I am a bass player and a massive fan of Geddy's playing. I feel I would have a bigger laugh with Big Al! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

the man is hilarious and Im sure he would have some fantastic annecdotes to share over a few beers. trink38.gif trink38.gif

"I guess I m still pretty agile for a big bloated fat guy!"

Hi GG! Thanks for the welcome... I love this place! I don't understand it exactly, but just being here with all of you nice people sharing experiences, dreams, is somewhat magical...therapeutic.... It is just amazing that a place like this exists and a band like Rush brings us all together....People who love Rush seem to be held together via some common thread or brother/sisterhood.

As for me I would love to of course meet all of the guys...They have so influenced my life. I am a physician from 8-5, but at heart a musician, and have seen the guys over 30 times in concert. I would have to say that meeting Mr Lifeson would be a lifelong dream. I think he is, from all I have seen, someone who would just be a blast to talk to and could really relate to being influential to another guitarist as he loves to speak of how he was influenced by others.

All the best to everyone!

QUOTE (vital signz @ Mar 30 2005, 01:54 PM)
Hi GG! Thanks for the welcome... I love this place! I don't understand it exactly, but just being here with all of you nice people sharing experiences, dreams, is somewhat magical...therapeutic.... It is just amazing that a place like this exists and a band like Rush brings us all together....People who love Rush seem to be held together via some common thread or brother/sisterhood.

As for me I would love to of course meet all of the guys...They have so influenced my life. I am a physician from 8-5, but at heart a musician, and have seen the guys over 30 times in concert. I would have to say that meeting Mr Lifeson would be a lifelong dream. I think he is, from all I have seen, someone who would just be a blast to talk to and could really relate to being influential to another guitarist as he loves to speak of how he was influenced by others.

goodpost.gif

I see them every Christmas at family gatherings.

It gets passe after a time.

They never quit bragging how great and famous they are.

unsure.gif

As if!

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (vital signz @ Mar 30 2005, 12:54 PM)

Wow...a Rush fan AND a doctor...very impressive. smile.gif

As far as understanding the board, the best thing to do is:

DON'T try to understand the board. It defies logic, and it's the most wonderful place to hang out EVER.

Make yourself at home, and let us know if there's anything you need.

~GG

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 30 2005, 03:35 PM)
QUOTE (vital signz @ Mar 30 2005, 12:54 PM)
Hi GG!  Thanks for the welcome...  I love this place!  I don't understand it exactly, but just being here with all of you nice people sharing experiences, dreams, is somewhat magical...therapeutic.... It is just amazing that a place like this exists and a band like Rush brings us all together....People who love Rush seem to be held together via some common thread or brother/sisterhood. 

As for me I would love to of course meet all of the guys...They have so influenced my life.  I am a physician from 8-5, but at heart a musician, and have seen the guys over 30 times in concert.  I would have to say that meeting Mr Lifeson would be a lifelong dream.  I think he is, from all I have seen, someone who would just be a blast to talk to and could really relate to being influential to another guitarist as he loves to speak of how he was influenced by others.

Wow...a Rush fan AND a doctor...very impressive. smile.gif

As far as understanding the board, the best thing to do is:

DON'T try to understand the board. It defies logic, and it's the most wonderful place to hang out EVER.

Make yourself at home, and let us know if there's anything you need.

~GG

uhh GG do think it would be wrong to ask him for some ummm...prescriptions? I have some good RUSH bootlegs for trade laugh.gif

NOT trink39.gif trink39.gif

Gin and Tonics do me fine trink38.gif

MSC... dazed025.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif

Yeah, and these

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Michelle/cosmopolitan.jpg

will do me just fine... drool1.gif

Archived