Anyone get in on the "Premium" package?

Andrew1

Was counting on an Indy stop but no dice. First time in Rush history they've ever passed us up, so I'm told. Kind of a blindside. Totally unexpected. Got the email today about the "Premium" packages available. Hit the website immediately to find out all presales were CLOSED. Damn it man! It was either Chicago, IL or Columbus, OH. I wanted Chicago. (More convenient.) In a way, I'm kind of relieved I missed it. Mainly because I'm not comfortable spending that kind of money on a show so far out of my comfort zone. That said, I can't help but wonder what I missed out on. Anyone get in on this? I'm looking at around $1000+ for good seats and expenses, not to mention a couple of days lost wages. I'm asking because I want to know if this "premium" package will be worth it for the Columbus show? I was thinking about getting a couple of mediocre seats at MGM in Vegas instead. So the wife will have a good time too. What to do? Should I just hang back and not go all out for this first leg or save the big money for when they come back around to Indy? I know what I want to do but I need a voice of reason and not my wife's. She's just gonna tell me what I don't want to hear. That's fine because she knows I'm beyond help when it comes to my Rush addiction. Bless her. Some outside advice please.

See that's the problem don't get married....just kidding I'm heading down that road in few years....what to do?

Peace